Unsavory

A/N : You know how people always say: Life will find a way? Oh! Wait, wrong referance! xD So sorry that I have been gone for so long, I have been reading fanfiction, not only that, I have color guard but the good thing is that the season is almost over! :D Okay, enough excuses-- I'm just a lazy biatch. X(

End of A/N.

P.S: Ideas are well appriciated, doesn't mean I will use them but I would like a little help. :3

~

Eren seemed to have frozen, or time has frozen itself-- or everything just came in slow motion. Tensing a bit, he could feel his corporal's hot breath near his lips. They.. His.. My God..  The younger male looked at Levi with a new found kind of lust. It seemed to have met with his innocent mind, raiding and murdering it little by little. 

"No." Eren turned his face so that Levi could only kiss his cheek. He didn't feel like getting in between this mess. He knew, they knew, but he didn't want EVERYONE to know.

Levi lookd at Eren with his usual cold expression, his steel eyes unintentionally glaring down at the boy (Metaphorically since Levi is short.). "Fine." Was all he said. He wasn't angry, a bit disappointed but not angry. The last thing he wanted to do was to make Eren love him.

A one sided love story wasn't how Levi liked to play, but it will do for a while.

~

Jean sat outside with his back against the wall, overthinking every single little thing that he did. Okay, maybe he was a bit of a dick, but lots of people like this dick, and sucking him too. 

Aside of the sex thoughts, the long faced 16 year old thought about multiple things.. Titans, Levi-fucking-short-shit-- Eren.. The village idiot.

Playing with a strap from his harness, he could only think about fucking Eren, that bastard, it killed him beyond end to think that short piece of shit was getting everything he could ever want! 

Triangle.

~

Eren's ears were on fire, he could feel himself burn with embarrassment. The boy sat on his bed, head in hands as he told Petra everything. She soothed the burnette and frowned lightly. Her motherly- like eyes looking at Eren with pity.

Hell, even she was a bit jealous. Having two men fight for the death for you, hell-- This can be a little bit like the Little Mermaid, but her father would be gone.. And.. Bad analogy. 

Things were a little different between them. After the small kiss they shared, Eren confessed that moment that it felt wonderful but he was out of his skin as he did it. It was something he did not like.

In a moment, Petra released her frustration for the boy, becoming a sassy red-head.

"Eren, you know I love you as a brother right?" She told Eren as he saw his head move up and down in response. "Then you know that I am saying this out of love and yet frustration and none of this is ment to be taken the wrong way and if you crack a joke then I will castrate you.."

Wincing, Eren responded with a small yes and looked at Petra with his puppy like eyes. So cute! So damn cute!

"Eren, you have two men going after you-- Both are fucking hot as hell and probablly really good in bed. You need fine some way to choose or a compromise because they will kill eachother sooner or later, so don't think you can walk out of this so easily."

"B-But Petra! I've never had s-s... sex.. Nor been in love! WHAT DO I DO?!" Spazzing a little bit, Eren looked at his elder for guidence. She knows Levi better than him, kinda, but he knows Jean to the core.

Maybe he just has to look in the core..?