Poetry

A/n: Omg, thank you all for voting and liking, I cannot believe how much support that this is receiving so much. I not that good with erotica so you won't be getting much of that, neither am I good with romance (in real life too.. ;( )) I am currently writing an actual book that I hope to publish but it is going to be a long time till that happens. I am going to publish it on Wattpad first though, so you guys will be the first to read and comment. Anyways, thank you all again and I am sending that love back to all of you who gave it. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, have a beautiful life. <3

You guys are what makes this worthwhile. <3

End of A/N.

It was nighttime and times like these is when Eren starts to contemplate what has happened in his life. His mother was eaten alive in front of him. His father disappeared without a trace.. He can now turn into the one thing he despise so much, a titan.  Something so vile and gluttonous, that sometimes he sees himself as a monster but thankfully he has friends who see him as Eren, not a titan.

But they are gone now.

Now his ankle is shackled to the bed so that he does not escape. They have never did this before, so it must have been some kind of sick joke that somebody decided to play on him. "Am I human?" He would ask himself. He can love, he has emotions, he can feel just like the people he cares for, but the real question is..

What is a human? What qualifies as a human?

Footsteps could be heard after a door opened and closed. The wooden door gently makes a creaking sound as the bottom scrapes softly against the concrete floor. 'I just want to be alone right now.'  In an isolated room can make a person crazy. It was as if he was in a prison, left here because of one mistake that he had no control over.

"Oi, brat.." 

Levi was there. As usual, Eren quickly stood up and gave his respect, putting his fist over his heart and saluting him just like he was taught to do. Watching the short captain, he relaxed when told and sat back down on his bed, tired from all the thinking he was doing. 

"Who the fuck chained you to the bed?" Levi looked at the rusty chain in disgust. pulling on it, he then broke it. Eren could only look at him in shock as his captain could tear something made out of something so strong apart. 

"I always knew you were strong, but I didn't know you were that strong..!" Flabbergasted, Eren gave a doe eyed look to Levi, soon getting rid of it as he looked away. "I-I mean.." Tongue tied, Levi flopped onto the bed next to the titan-shifter, laying his back down onto the hard mattress. 

"My strength is fuel by my fallen comrades, their anger and lust for freedom fuels my body so I can keep going on for them." Eren nodded lightly. He could never think about losing his comrades. If they were gone, eaten by a titan, he wouldn't know what he would do. Go beserk? No, then Levi would have to put him down. Like an animal.

"That was very poetic Captain.. Let's see.. Though I cannot stand, I can with you. My friend and love, a substance that I came to know--" Blushing Eren stopped, laughing sheepishly he rubbed the back of his head. "I sound like a sappy school girl."

Levi looked over at Eren, even though the burnett had his back to him. "We take as we feel and so we are drugged on having more things. If we love and sooth on another maybe the darkness with go away." Levi then looked up at the ceiling, the sponge painted top had several cracks and chippings. "That roof is disgusting."

Eren then bursted out laughing, the slightly tense air relieved as he laid on his back also. Folding is arms, he put his hands behind his head and looked up also, leaving a small smile on his face.

"Welp, you can fix that but I kinda like it. It's not perfect, and I like it because of that.."