She went to Lisa's room before going to bed. She knocked but no one was answering.

"Princess is not there. She slept at the tree house." Junhoe said as she pass by Irene. Seems like he is about to go out since he is all dressed up. She said thank you and went back to her room.

Sunday came and Irene woke up really early. She asked the first servant she saw and asked what time Lisa usually wakes up. Last night she decided to wait on the door for her. 5 minutes before 7AM Irene was already waiting at Lisa's door and 2 minutes before 7 the door opened.

"Hyun.. What are you doing here?" Lisa said shocked that the lady she was trying to avoid is waiting at her door. Yes, she have been avoiding her. Lisa felt so guilty after what happened between her and the older girl. She was not able to sleep that night.

She was not regretting what happened. She wanted it. For her its just unfair for Irene since she feels something for her while she, she just looks at Irene as a special friend. Jennie is still the one that she loves even if she is trying her best to move on.

Instead of answering Irene took a step forward making Lisa take a step back. They did that until Lisa felt the wall on her back. Once successfully cornered, Irene placed both of her hands on Lisa's sides so the younger one wont be able to escape.

"Hyun.." Lisa said whining. Irene was just looking straight into her eyes.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Irene asked. Lisa just pouted. She got caught and its really hard for her to lie. She just lowered her head. She doesn't want to answer Irene's questions. She doesn't even know how to.

But the next thing that Irene did surprised Lisa. She pecked her lips to gain her attention.

"Hyun!" Lisa whined louder. She felt like her favorite lollipop was stolen from her.

"Stop avoiding me." Irene said.

"I am not." Lisa said continuously pouting. She's like a kid that was caught red handed.

"I forgive you. You're so cute." Irene said pinching her nose. "I know what you are thinking Lisa. Please don't avoid me because it hurts me more. I am okay with what you can give me. I will wait for you."

"What if I can't? I don't want to give you any hope because me, myself doesn't know if I can. Hyun you deserve every good thing in this world." Lisa said looking at the older one's eyes.

"I don't need everything and don't tell me I don't deserve you. If I deserve everything then I deserve you." Irene said caressing Lisa's cheek.

With that Lisa lost it. Her tears started to fall. She doesn't deserve Irene. The older woman is too good to be true. She is too good for her.

She was basically a mistress. Though that was taking it on another height its basically the same. She had a relationship with someone who is in a relationship and karma bit her ass strongly.

Seeing that the younger woman will not stop crying Irene just hugged her and led her to sit on her bed.

"It's too early to cry Lisa." Irene teased trying to lighten the mood. She saw Lisa's guitar and had an idea. She stood up and took it. She stopped in front of Lisa and motioned for her to get it.

Lisa still confused still grabbed the guitar and positioned it like she was about to play. Lisa looked at Irene and gave her a questioning look.

Irene sighed and gave her a sad smile.

"If words are not enough sing it." Irene said as she wiped Lisa's tears. Lisa getting the hint, wiped her eyes as she thinks of a song to sing.