Day 1

The tension can be felt. It's very thick. The air screams it. Once they started walking no one dared to talk. Lisa afraid that she might say something that will worsen the situation while Irene is afraid that the younger girl still feels the same.

But what is love without a leap of faith?

Irene move closer to Lisa while they walk. She held her hand and intertwined ther fingers.

Lisa let out a big sigh feeling the weight she has been feeling get lifted. She looked at Irene but the older girl was already looking at her smiling. Lisa smiled back then leaned in to kiss her forehead.

That's it.
It felt right.
It felt perfect.
Right at the moment for some reason Irene felt that what she have been waiting for is finally there.

The kiss felt like it was meant for her.
Only for her.
No bagages.
No feeling of being the an option.
Just for her.

Finally the feeling of being loved fully is there.
Irene felt it.
She finally felt it.

Irene feels that she was about to cry so before her tears could fall she immediately looked forward to where they were going and leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder.

It felt surreal.
It felt like nothing that she ever felt before.
Right at that moment she was very happy.

They walked a good few minutes with Irene's body leading them to the older girl's appartment. To be honest Lisa feels kind of excited to see what Irene will show her and she never forgot that Irene's condition is she wants to show her something first before she agrees to be her girlfriend.

Lisa is that eager. She processed every word that Irene said like how a computer will process it. You can't blame her either. She have let a lot of moments slipped and she wont know what to do with herself anymore if Irene will not be hers.

Call it possessive or whatever, Lisa doesn't care. She already wasted a lot of time. She already wasted a lot of opportunities for them. What Lisa cares about right now is to make Irene feel that she is the one. She is the only one.

They arrived at a two story building with a guard standing at the entrance. The guard greeted Irene and bowed to the both of them.

Irene's unit was located in the 2nd floor. Upon entering Lisa looked around. The room for some reason doesn't feel like Irene Bae. Brown leather sofa, a huge television and is that a gaming computer set up on the far end?

Lisa looked at Irene with eyes a bit wide screaming "who are you?".

Irene just chuckled as she led them to the receiving area.

"Water? Juice? Tea?" Irene asked the younger girl. "Soju?"

"Is there even soju here?" Lisa asked as she patted the space beside her for Irene to sit.

Lisa never saw soju in Amsterdam.

"There is if you look close enough." Irene said taking a seat beside Lisa. The younger girl was watching her every move. Lisa smiled as Irene finally sits beside her. To be honest Lisa just wants to lie down and cuddle with Irene.

If there is one thing that she misses the most it would be the serenity that she felt whenever she is with Irene. She took that for granted.

She finally felt what it feels like to regret everything once its gone. With Jennie the feelings were strong. It made her do things that she was not willing to do.

With Irene the feeling is stronger. It's the strongest that she ever felt. Lisa usually just gives up, shuts everyone out and silently deals with the heart ache but with Irene she felt she needed to be strong.