018. || divertiti~ have fun.

Start from the beginning

her simple acts of kindness has changed me for the better without me even knowing, i was an ass my whole life, especially ever since i blew up.

then one day i just decided to change myself for the better. i needed to be a good person, i wanted to change for jordyn.

jordyn's pov.

as the soup finished i grabbed a bowl and poured it in there. i then went upstairs to my room seeing mattia still in my bed.

"here's your food." "thank you." he said. she nodded. i feel such an awkward tension here i need to figure something out.

"have you packed yet?" i asked. "no, i swear i have so many clothes but nothing matches." he groaned. "well if you want i could help you, you leave tomorrow."

he nodded. "yeah, that'd be nice." he smiled "okay, well whenever you decide to pack let me know." "after i finish, we can go." he said. i nodded.

while mattia was eating his food and watching tv, jordyn was getting ready, she felt the need to wear fresh clothes.

"hey jordyn i'm done if you're ready, no need to rush though" he called out. "yeah i'm about done here." she replied.

he slid his shoes on and waited for jordyn. a few minutes later she came out wearing ripped black jeans and a white cropped blouse.

"okay, you ready to go?" she asked. he nodded and smiled. the two walked out to their cars since they both drove themselves.

they arrived at mattia's house and walked inside, "mattia, ya estas aqui?" his mom asked. "yea ma" he replied. she came to the from room and greeted jordyn.

"oh, hola. soy matiluca, mattia's mother." she said. "hola senora, soy jordyn." she introduced. "por favor, matiluca" she insisted. jordyn smiled and nodded.

"well, ma she's helping me pack so if you do t mind we'll be in my room." he said. "okay mattia pero behave, eh?" she said raising her eyebrows.

"really ma?" he said embarrassed. jordyn laughed, they then made their way to mattia's room. "your mom is so sweet" she said sitting down on his bed.

"i guess you could say that." he said as he was getting his suitcase. "so what are my choices?" she asked. "huh?" "your clothes mattia." she said.

"oh yeah, let me get that." he said. she laughed while rolling her eyes playfully. he brought a handful of clothes for her to look at. "hmm, okay this will be fun." she smiled.

after 3 hours of sorting through clothes jordyn and mattia finally finished packing for social bash.

"so you excited?" she asked. he nodded "yeah, i'm more excited to meet my fans." "that must be so cool to have real fans that pay so much money to meet you." she said.

"yeah, it is but having a platform is hard, you can't do anything without people assuming shit." he replied. she nodded. "yeah you're right."

"well, you need to get some rest, take some ibruprophen if you still feel sick, i'm gonna go." she said. "okay, thank you so much for helping jordyn." he said. "of course, have a good night." she said.

they hugged each other and jordyn made her way to her car and drove home.

jordyn 😼sleep well and have a great flightdon't have too much fun but have fun! see you next week :)

jordyn 😼
sleep well and have a great flight
don't have too much fun but have fun!
see you next week :)

mattia
thanks jordyn, i'll try
see you next week <3
seen.

author's corner

hi um thank you guys for 24K reads 🥺
i luv u all 🤍🤍
pls enjoy !!!
—————-
edited.