Part - 2

Arnav rolled his eyes seeing his hyperactive Di ordering servant.

Anjali " Hari Prakashji, please see if all the gifts have kept in car "

Arnav " Di relax "

Anjali " Chote you know I am so much today because my long lost dream of your marrige going to come true. I know you will like her "

Arnav " Di, you know I actually don't want to get married but I agreed to this marriage only because you "

Arnav along with Dadi & Anjali were sitting at the living room of Gupta house. Buaji sign Payal to bring Khushi. Payal nodded and left to bring Khushi.

Arnav was checking mail on his mobile but the sound of the anklets caught his attention. He carried his eye and look at the owner of the anklet. Once he saw her, his eye open wider. He couldn't believe that she is standing in front of him in red sari ... his Ex-PA Khushi Kumari Gupta standing before him after one week.

The girl whom he met with one & half months ago in Lucknow and worked under him for two weeks. From day one he messed with his mind and heart. For this reason he hated her most. He always used to find her chudidars actually attractive than other best dressed women around him because her body cling churidars not able to hide her full breasts, her narrow waist, her flaring hips, her sweet bottom, her long legs. Since he first saw her, he only imagined how would her luscious lips feel against his, how her delicious body under his and her soft hands over his body while his rode her. But he knew she was not all those women who always on his beck and call. For this reason he always tried to stay away from her like throwing one after another ridiculous tasks on her but every time fighting back at every obstacle she succeeded to invade his space until he forced her to do the photo shoot. Since the day he always dreamt her wearing the same red sari that she wore for the photo shoot.

Wait a minutes.. What is she doing here? Did she...he started wondering. Now why the hell she has to again wear a red sari Arnav thought. She was looking gorgeous as ever with her open long silky hair and no makeup face.

Anjali could see Arnav drooling over Khushi and smiled to herself. She knew his favorite color was red so she had told Buaji groom always has to see bride in red was their family traditiion..Half the battle was already over she thought as Arnav totally mesmerized by Khushi. Anjali saw Arnav looking at her for an explanation.

Anjali smiling "Chotte she is the girl which I chose to be your future wife, Khushi " making Arnav shock thinking he going to married Khushi Kumari Gupta the person he hate the most

Sashi " Arnav bitwa I think you and Kusi should go and talk to know each other well.. You guys surely need privacy " turning to Khushi " Take him to your room, Kusi "

Khushi was hell scared to be alone with Arnav " Ji "

Khushi nerverously walked into her room followed by Arnav. He looked around the surroundings and thought her small, cozy room having a bright and cheerful aura around just like her.

Arnav " Look I agree for this marriage because of Di and I have made my promise that I won't deny this marriage proposal even I have to bear you in front of me every day " gritting his teeth " I want you to agree for this marriage " smiled mockingly " And I'm sure you are not stupid to refuse to get married with the great ASR. Why you will refuse ? You will have a luxurious life, will earn the name of Raizada and more of that you will be relief from your middle status " moved out from the room leaving behind Khushi with tears

Wiping her tears Khushi joined Arnav in hall and Anjali & Dadi looking at her expectantly.

Khushi " Yes "smiling fakingly

Pandit " The two kundali's match perfect with 8 kutas and 36 guna. The marriage will be successful one " making Dadi & Anjali happy " There is three dates coming one in next three weeks which is very much auspicious day to bind two people in a sacred relationship and other "

Buaji " Hai re Nandhkishore how can we manage all this within three weeks! "

Anjali " Buaji you don't have to worry about anything we'll make all the arrangement " smiling " Lets's start Shagun "

Arnav and Khushi both made seat on a sofa together. Anjali covered her head placed a red chunri. First Pandit did aarti both of them and put tikka on their foreheads.Dadi then put raksha dhaga on Khushi's wrist. She placed coconut, tulsi leaves, rice and lentils, sweet box, one small gold devi Maiya's idol, a red banarasi saree with pure gold jari work, a heavy Gold and Diamond antique necklace set and some gold coins on her lap.

Dadi kissing Khushi's forehead " Welcome to our family Bitiya "

Buaji " So many things " wondering

Anjali " As we belong to a royal family so our customs are a bit different from others. So we have to give so many things "

**************************

Keep Voting & Commenting