"Why don't you just tell him your story?" Bonnies intervenes, "Maybe because I don't want to talk about the worst thing I ever did, Bonnie." He says "what you killed a bunch of people? It's ok Damon we're used to it." I shrug sitting back down opposite Kai, who had opened the jam, smiling. "Ooooh, now I'm listening." He says as he scoops out some jam from the jar with his hand and eats it, I cringe that's disgusting.

I'm laying on the sofa with my eyes closed, waiting for Damon to cave and tell his story. "I need to be entertained, while I work." I hear Kai say as I hear him messing with something I think it's the can opener and the lid from the jam jar but I'm not sure since I have my eyes closed. "Hell story, please." He sings making me laugh. "Remind me not to kill him." I hear Damon tell Bonnie, "Maybe telling him your story will take your mind off of it." She says, making me crack a smile even his 'best friend' wanted to know. "Whose side are you on?" He asks. "The side where we get to go home to the people we love."

"How come I'm the one who needs to be tested to see if they deserve to come along, Thea would also be hitching a ride for free." He rants annoyed, "I've already decided Thea deserves to come." Kai says and after a prolonging moment Damon replies; "Fine. On May 1994, I was living here. I'd come home to walk the straight and narrow." He starts his story dramatically before he really gets into it.

I'm sat there in disbelief as I can imagine the ending to this story whilst Kai is snoring on the couch. "Perfect. Our savior's insane and narcoleptic." Damon moans, "No, no, no, I'm awake." Kai says surprising us, "Let me guess... You killed the pregnant woman." Kai says exactly what I was thinking, "Shut up, Kai. You weren't listening." Damon tells him, "I was listening in my sleep. You were hanging out with your distant nephew Zach, who you called uncle Zach because that's not confusing. Plus pregnant lady Gail, who had a big bull's -eye on her chest. Got it." Bonnie turns to Damon, "Tell me you didn't kill a pregnant woman." I shake my head, "he definitely did, I know I said we were used to it but wow I was not expecting that." I say, "Oh, that's totally what happened. Why else would today be his personal hell?" Damon's expression shifts to angry. "Oh, here we go." Kai says as Damon kneels in front of the table to face Kai, sitting his cup down. "The only reason that you're alive right now is because I thought you could get us out of here and you could help us, but you don't HAVE any answers! You're just a man -child - with Jam on your fingers" He shouts picking up the jam can and throwing it to the side. "Okay then, to get home, we'll harness the power of the eclipse using a mystical relic. It's called an ascendant, and it looks like this, Damon," he picks up something, it's round, black and red. "The last time we had it, was in the pacific north west." He opens a book, and sets it down. "Oregon."

"We?" I ask him, "it belonged to my family. So," He picks up the pocket knife. "here's a little blood to get you started -" He slits the top of his finger, I watch the blood pool at his finger tip and I feel the ache in my jaw as the veins under my eyes come out I clutched my throat and turned around as I closed my eyes trying ignore the insatiable thirst that was making my throat feel like sandpaper, I hadn't fed in just under a week and it was starting to get to me. I had never fed on a human before and I wasn't about to start now. "Now all we need, is a locator spell." He asks Bonnie. "To pinpoint its whereabouts." Damon stands slowly. "Think you can find our ticket out of here, Bon -bon?" He asks her, "Hell, yeah." Damon comes over to me as Bonnie begins to look for a map.

"You ok T?" Once he sees my face he leads me away to the basement which was filled with blood bags. He grabs one out of the cooler and holds it out to me but I shake my head. "You need to drink it or you could go crazy and attack Sabrina the teenage witch up there, plus I know the pain you must be going through." I looked at him and then the bag, he was right. I take the bag but I only take a sip, "finish it." He tells me sternly, "I don't want to." I tell him passing it back before making my way back upstairs. The reason I wasn't drinking the blood properly was because I didn't want to become hooked on it, I didn't need an addiction to human blood, I mean I couldn't deny the fact that human blood was nicer and made you stronger, but I was too scared to feed off of a human and I was even against stealing blood bags as there were people out there who desperately needed that blood and I didn't want to be the reason someone died.