Chapter 8

Second update in a week omg trying to update more I have to revise for exams and stuff so I'm sorry I can try update again tomorrow Sunday but I have to go to a christening I'll try make this long but I don't know if my chapters are because I write them on the iPad ok so here's chapter 8

Chapter 8
I re-read the note several times to check I wasn't dreaming. she knows where I am I grab the note and run Down the stairs in panic it's dark outside now as I burst out of the burrow wand in hand I hear 2 pairs of footsteps it's James and scorpious "what's wrong" scorpious said I showed them it "she knows where I am" I whispered feeling eyes watching me "u think she's here"i whispered as James and scorpious stood on my left and right then the door opened and harry Ron and hermionie came out with confused looks i heard a cackle of laughter and ran towards it through the high grass that reaches above my head James and scorpious run with me and their wands out.

Hermionie Ron and harry look at each other knowing that evil laugh as the others run out of the house and the trio ran after the younger trio.

I could hear her mocking me singing a song and laughing "awh come here wittle daughter" she said as I found her in a little clearing "no"i whispered angry at her "what was that" she said angry "I said no your a coward and no mother of mine" I said " you idiotic girl" she said and threw a spell at me more death eaters appeared and me James and scorpious were back to back sensed spells out it was three against 5 I knocked one out and bellatrix started running off "go!" James shouted as harry hermionie and Ron appeared but harry ran after me he new I was after her.
"You can't catch me!" She sung in a mocking voice I caught up to her and sent a spell and she tumbled to the ground "you dare send a spell to your mother" she gasp mocked "CRUCIO" she yelled but I was too late and let out a blood curdling scream the feeling of thousands of hot white iron knifes stabbing slowly went away as I realised harry was sending spells at bellatrix and hermionie was by my side I sprung to my feet and as I did I saw her disapperate as well as the other deatheaters.
--------------------
It's been a week since that happened and we are on our way to hogwarts as the Christmas holidays are over. We made our way onto the train hermionie telling me to be careful.
Hermionies PoV
We were waving goodbye to James scorpious and hollie I turned to Ron and Harry "weird isn't it time seems to be repeating itself in a different way and they really remind me of us don't they" I said to them "yeah it is weird and they do but I hope they don't have to go through what happened to us" harry said