Pisces and her mermaid counterpart had no idea what to expect since stealthily entering Libra's dream, but now that they did, part of them wished they didn't.

Libra stood on the beach, overlooking the great sea and staring right into the majestic sunset, hand-in-hand with who appears to be Aquarius.

Pisces peeked once again from behind the boulder they hid in, before pulling her head back to look at the mermaid beside her, who had a look of discomfort on her gentle face.

"What's wrong?" Pisces asked. The Zodiac snapped out of her reverie and quickly turned her head towards the brunette.

"Something bad's going to happen."

Pisces only tilted her head in wonder, before the door to Libra's dream—disguised as a patio door for a beach house—opened. The motion caught the two girls' attention and alerted them, although both had different emotions; Mermaid Pisces' eyes lit up in joy and excitement, while human Pisces' eyes simply widened in surprise.

"Scorpio." They said in unison.

It was, in fact, Scorpio...s. One of which had sharper features, a scorpion's stinger behind her and harsh, jet black eyes, while the other was more recognizable—definitely human Scorpio.

The one Pisces was familiar with.

Mermaid Pisces floated up from her sitting position and flew as fast as lightning towards the scorpion as if she was swimming. The Zodiac Scorpio caught her in time wrapped her arms around the mermaid in a tight hug. Human Scorpio flinched for a second before she eventually spotted Pisces, who was looking up at her with big eyes.

The raven-haired smiled in relief, and raced towards Pisces to give her a hug as well, kneeling down and burying her head into her girl's neck.

"I was so worried back there." Scorpio whispered, her breath tickling Pisces, who hugged back after a short moment.

"H-how did you...?"

"I might've kept my association with my Zodiac as a little secret." She said after pulling away. "She helped me find you."

"For how long?" Pisces asked with sad eyes.

"5 years. Probably more, but that's not what matters right now—are you okay?" Scorpio asked, cupping Pisces' cheek. "You gave me a scare this morning."

Pisces smiled softly. She's really lucky to have someone like Scorpio by her side. So, with newfound confidence and the softest tone, she said, "I'm fine."

=====

His eyes widened at the statement.

"You...do?"

Libra nodded, too embarrassed to utter a word.

"But...Virgo..."

"I know," She whispered. "I know that I have Virgo, s-so...that's why I'm all confused by this. I know that I have feelings for Virgo, and yet...also for Aquarius?"

Ophiuchus patted the girl's back. "That's quite the problem you have there." He said. "I'm guessing that she didn't take it well?" Libra shook her head.

"I couldn't figure out if she was upset or confused or anything. But she was crying, and...well," She sighed. "It wasn't a pretty sight."

Ophiuchus dared to say no more. The two of them sat in silence afterwards, looking out into the distance. It went on for quite a while until he heard quiet footsteps approaching them.

"Libra."

==========

*laughs dryly* Instead of writing I was watching English subbed niconama streams of Love Live! seiyuus.

Hey guys! Sooo here's the new chapter~ what'd you think? I know that it's not my best but I'm kind of in a really low place right now because of the COVID-19 news and all...stay safe, wash your hands, wear your masks, don't go outside, and drink your water, kids.

Also! I'm starting to segue from Pisces' bit towards Libra (as if that wasn't obvious enough)! I'm finally gonna try and resolve the entire shipping issue this fic has with a certain scale and vase next chapter, ooorrr it's gonna end up being a long-time thing that runs in the background and slowly fixes itself (or not idk), who knows~ I have an idea (emphasis on IDEA coz I'm really not sure) of how I can handle this issue, but it's gonna be tough. If you want an idea, I suggest watching Sultan Sketches' My First Love ft. Emirichu series on YouTube, but if you don't wanna be spoiled then heed my warning child; don't watch it and see the magic(?) unfold here on Zodiac Mansion...next month probably.

Maybe next week if I manage to. Maybe even tomorrow if YouTube doesn't bomb me with Hermitcraft notifications. We'll see.

Oh and here have a sketch of Zodiac Scorpio. Will probably draw Z!Pisces next chapter lmao.

 Will probably draw Z!Pisces next chapter lmao

(EDIT: yeahhh I couldn't resist)

Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoyed!