Chapter 6

Ricky

Ricky

Ricky woke in the morning, or she assumed it was still morning. And stretched her sore and spent body. Next to her slept Axel, she hadnt meant to fuck him the first time. But she had meant to fuck him the three other times during the night.

But now it was time to go, She wasnt willing to stick around for him to wake up then kick her out. 
So instead she deaflt removed herself from him and the bed. Gathering her clothes, but habing no choice but to keep the shirt. Ricky dressed and crept from the room.

Waiting til she was down stairs to don her shoes, then swiftly darting from the frat house to her dorm.

When Ricky finally made it to her dorm, she slid her key from her shoe heel and opened the door. Collapsing against it when she close and locked it from the inside.

Scanning her dorm blankly ahe pushed from the door and made her way to her ac unit and flipped it on, choosing some cool air for now. Stripping om her way into her room and into her bathroom. Ricky started the shower and stepped under the stream. Sighing in content at the relaxation of her sore muscles.

Ricky had been sitting in her bed all day watching Skäm on her laptop, not having any classes for the day was nice for her. She got to laze about.

It was almost sunset by the time hunger made her rose from bed. Pausing her show, Ricky contemplated ordering wings and pizza, until she relented and decided she would.

Amd so she googled a piza joint and called them. A gruff old man voice spoke to her as she ordered in her best english a pepperoni pizza, buffalo wings and a 2 liter of pepsi. She gave her card infor anf was told itd be en route in 45 minutes.

After 38 minutes, a knock, sounded at her door. Pulling it open amd expecting the pizza guy, she came face to face with a worried Mia.

" Ricky! Thank goodness!", Mia threw herself at Ricky.

Catching her Ricky patted her back," What is matter Mia?", Ricky asked closing the door.

Before Mia cpuld open her mouth, a knock sounded. Ricky pulled the door open again amd this time ot was the pizza man. Signing the receipt, Ricky handed the pizza to Mia and shut the door with her hip as she carried the wings and soda. Mia followed Ricky to the counter and set the pizza down.

With everything set down, Ricky turned her full attention to Mia. Gesturing her to sit at the stool, Ricky stood across from her.

" Mia , what is matter?", Ricky asked worried for her friend.

" You dissappeared last night!" Mia exclaimed," Ive been trunna call you all day but you havent picked up.

Ricky furrowed her brows and picled up her phone from the counter to see her call logs.