MUHIBAT POV

I dressed up with my friends to the party looking gorgeous.

Muhibat...farida shouted my name
Is that not your boyfriend Ahmad with another girl kissing

I took a step forward to be sure of what i saw if it was really Ahmad....I was in a state of shock,what an embracement my boyfriend is found in a compromising position with a another woman...subhanalillah,I have to go before he even notice me

"Farida,hannah let go

"You don't mean it...you mean we should let these coward go without saying a word,I don't expect these from you muhibat

"I took a deep breath and went straight to Ahmad place.

"what nosense so you think you can replace me with these cheep prostitude well for you information am done with you don't even think of coming back.

"Muhibat please listen to me i can explain she's just a mare friend your taking these too far

"I turned and looked at Ahmad for the last time and i said to him that am done if you don't still get it let me use a proper language that you will understand.

"Before i begin i called the attention of the bar man and he responded,can you give me a glass of wine

"Yes ma

He handed over the glass of wine i demanded for and gladely poured it on Ahmad  and everyone there started whispering to each other.I rised my voice loud to ensure that i have all the attention i need.

"Attention everyone !!!

"Like you all know am Ahmad's  girlfriend but starting from today his my ex, am done with him,read my lips i am "DONE "

I took a few step forward and said it to Ahmad face again.

"Ahmad am done with you get that into your fix skul, i think you get it....I am muhibat i cheat on men,men don't cheat on me,i don't share my man with another woman when a man cheat on me that is the end.

Muhibat i think he now understood your language because i believe his not deaf says Hannah,let go.

I went back home with my friends ofcux am heart broken but i dont want my friends to think that am disturbing myself over him, so  i act strong whenever there around and shared tears when am alone because i don't want to be underestimated by my friends.

"Gals finally we have some weeks left to round up the semester after that we are done with university...am very sure dad will ask me to join him in his company.

"Muhibat you should help us talk to your dad so that we can get a job in one of his company says Hannah, as for my dad I don't think he will allow me to work at his company

"Am very sure my dad will ask me to introduce my suitor because that is how things work at my place....if am working or not it depend on my husband to decide says farida.

"Goodnight gals am feeling sleepy already we shall continue our discussion tomorrow and i layed down on my bed, i recall the event that happened today and i said to myself am strong,intelligent and beautiful i won't allow myself to be used by Ahmad after some minute i slept off.

I woke up in the morning,I opened the window to receive a cool  breeze it was cold outside because of the rain,the sound of birds singing makes me forget my worries and I smiled and calmed down for some minute.let me call dad and greet him

"Salam daddy

"How are you muhibat

"Am fyn dad

"I hope nothing is disturbing you...when are you coming back home your mum misses you alot

"Dad i will be coming back by next week.

"Ayt that will be fine....when you get to the airport you give me a call i will send your driver to pick you up .... take good care of yourself for me and be a good girl...I will inform your mum about your arrival.

"I will, my regard to mum
:
:

Pls,don't forget to vote or comment and share to your friends💖💖💞💞