MUHIBAT P.O.V

Ohh my god these 7:30Am and i have lectures by 8:00 as it is i can't go for lectures without makeup not that am not beautiful but i just want to be among the latest Bebe's on camp as the daughter of Alh.Suleiman Abdulmalik knowing how filthy rich my father is ,i go with the latest update most especially when it comes to phones,dress and car.i rushed to the bathroom toke my bath,i rapped my body with a pink toweI,I smiled at the mirror to admire myself for some minute...ops i have to get my make up on and dress up....I got my makeup on,I find it difficult to choose a cloth to wear that is because am use to the maid doing that for me but here in school i have to do that myself ,I opened my wardrobe pick out a royal blue gown with my blue heels i always make suremy wrist watch hand bag matches my cloth.

"I  drove off to school knowing fully well that am late but trust me i always have my ways.I love getting attention it gives me joy so am found of going into the lecture hall late with the sound of my high heels and my car keys helps me get the attention i need.I make sure i use the latest fashion bag which i know most girls will die to have some of my lectures find me attractive with that i find it easy to pass my examinations.

Here comes my squared,farida,lubna,and hannan.

"Hy muhibat you look splendid as usual

"Farida i need to look good and ofcux u won't like it if i dress like a middle class girl u always seems to forget that am born with a sliver spoon in my mouth.

"Uhmmm sorry it was just a compliment you know I won't hurt you intentionally muhibat...

"Lubna how is your middle class boyfriend don't tell me your still with that poor brat who have no future ambition for himself.

"Farida girls i think we should close these discussion.

"Ayt there is these party that my boyfriend organise i hope you girls did not forget about it...we need to go home and yes we need to look storning than any other girl there.so am taking you girls out for shopping.

"Muhibat i don't think i will be able to make it i have to go to my boyfriends parent for formal introduction i just hope you girls understand..muhibat am sorry i can't make it.

"No problem but i can't believe your taking your reletionship serious with that guy what else can i say all the best am happy for u since that is what you want i can't change it,so i will support you.

Farida, hannan see you girls lurv yhew all(muah,muah).

Ayt goodbye dear.