Adnan pov

I went back home hoping to get the job.

"Salamualaikum dad

"Welcome back home adnan your mum told me your going for an interview....how was it,hope it went well ?

"Yes dad it went well i just hope there will employ me these time around.

"Ameen...since you insist not to work at my place.

"Uhmmm...dad let me go and take my bath and take my lunch.

Mum!! Am back

Sir your mum went with her friends for a wedding she will soon be back...should i serve your food.

Yes...thankx

I took my bath about an hour or so and dress up on my yellow shirt and short

It 8:'0' clock already and i do not see any message on my phone i seems to loss all hopes about getting these job.l need to do something that will distract me,I think watching football will do,WhatsApp will be my last option because girls don't seems to let my life be,I know there not much intrested in me but there interested in the money my father have most especially the girl mum is forcing me to get marry with bilkisu...seeing her alone spoils mood not to even talk of spending time with her.

"My phone is ringing ....i tout as much is bilkisu

"Hello

"Just hello adnan when will you start getting it that i will soon be your wife at least i deserve a pet name,that aside my love...how are you

"Am fyn 

"How was your interview?

"And who told you i went for interview?

"Your mum ofcux since you did not boader to inform me.

"Am sorry...Am feeling sleepy gudnyt

"Haba my love is not up to 5 minute that i called and your feeling sleepy already

"Don't worry i will call u back tomorrow

I stood up from the loudge and went back to my room to get some sleep I normally get to bed when it 9:00Pm most especially if i want ti wake up in the middle of the night to pray nafilat.

I woke up around 3:00 Am and pray to god to forgive my sins and bless me with a job.