DEEN'S POV

I took after my father's job am a business man and a lover boy at the same time i spend time at my office in the morning and in the evening i go to the club and party.

As the last born my mum pampers me a lot i use that influence to get whatever i want and most especially when i set my mind on something  i get it.

I dressed up and got ready for work.

"Goodmorning mum

"Morning my lovely son....how was your night,I hope you slept well?

"Yes mum....uhmm what do we have for breakfast ?

"Fried plantain,arish,egg sausage,sandwich and tea

"Wow....I just hope u did these yourself because your maids don't seems to spoil my mood whenever it comes to cooking.

"No i don't think i have the time to cook so i plead with you to cope with me and get use to it.

"Ayt then let me manage because i wont go to work on an empty stomach.I ate my breakfast and drove off.

"I always seems to loss it when i get to the office most especially when i asked for a simple work to be done and staff mess things up,that get me pissed off...so am always strict with my staff.

Knock
Knock
Knock

Yes!!!

"Sir may i come in is your sec.Maryam

"Do u need a special invite for you to come in.

"Sorry sir

"You should be sorry for yourself.what are my schedule like today

"Sir you have a meeting by 12'0 - 2'0' clock,luanch by 2:30 to 3:30 then you have to sign some document.

"Wait!! i hope everything will get done by 5:00?

No sir

You have a cliant that want to talk to you

I tout i informed you several times not to fix any sort of meeting for me most especially when it has to do with my time.

"Sorry sir(as usually he always shout at me and say sorry for yourself i feel like giving him a dirty slap but i don't seems to have a choice but to say sorry)

"You should be sorry for yourself,which one of my girls am i meeting today.

"Khadijat sir

"Nop i am tried of her so i think i should rather go to the club...inform the driver to get my car ready by 5:00 clock

"OK sir

"I know my boss looks handsome his smiles and looks are unbelievable,I have a crush on him but trust me when i say his rude.he always finds a way to press my red button.

Please don't forget to vote