Adnan Pov

I wake up in the morning and cheecked my phone expecting a message.

Alhamdulillah !!!!!!

Mum!!!

Have been offered a job....finally

I rushed to my mums room to give her the good news.....mum guess what ...have been offered a job

Wow!! Congrat adnan am proud of you we need to celebrate these

"That will be after am back from my work place let me go and get dressed I dont want to get late on my first day at work.

"You should eat your breakfast before you go.

"No mum am not hungry i have to go and dress up bye.

I went back to my room,took my bath and dress up,am so much filled with excitement,i dont think anything can change these mood today

I drove off to my work place feeling cool and proud,i approached the secatary and she asked me to wait for some minute.she spoke with the CEO and a granted permission for me to come in.

"Goodmorning sir

"Morning mister adnan

"How are you

"Am fyn sir

"Congratulation mister adnan you'v been offered a job as my personal assistantance 

Thank u sir.

I will ask the secatary to take you around and ask her some question to learn one or two things.

I started working for the FIRS as the personal assistant of Alh. Suleiman
My first day at work was terrible running up and down and following orders,I went back home looking stressout And tried.

"Slam mum

"Adnan welcome back

"Why you looking stressed out hope all is well

"Mum is work

"Are you sure you will continue these job of yours these your first time at work and you allow yourself to be use in these way.

"Mum am fyn

"Ayt since you say so...take your dinner...yes before i forget bilkis is around she is waiting for you at your room.

"Mum you would  have ask her to stay in your room instead...by the way am tried I don't think am going inside that room going in there is a disaster

"Adnan why are you treating these innocent girl like these just give her a chance and you will see the good in her

"OK mum...but for now will you please help Me keep her busy.

I entered my room seeing the way bilkis dressed was really looking amazing but i don't still feel anything for her

"Welcome back my lurv

"Thankx Bilkis

"Mum sent for you...I guess u should go and see her I think is  urgent.

"Ayt my lurv let me go and come back
.
.
.
.
Thank god i got Bilkis off my neck ...I sat down on my bed thinking of what mum told me earlier on but I don't think considering that will do,I know   Sometimes things will  get hectic but i believe anything good dont come easily but with time i will get use to the system.my closing time depends on when my boss leaves  his work place.

I stood up took my bath and wore my cloth but these time around i sent the maid to help me get my food to my room because am very sure that bilkisu is still around and am trying my possible best to avoid hurting her feelings, that will be the last thing i have on my mynd same goes to loving her, i don't love her.

I think i should update my picx on instagram to entertain myself ....wow who is these beautiful damsel on Instagram muhibat let me follow her on Instagram from there i will chat her up ....it been long that i saw a girl that suit my taste she looks beautiful...I tried my best to ignore it saying is just a mare picture but to be honest I have a crush on her ,I slept off thinking about her.