Builder By Engineer.ai Bring App Ideas to Life in Minutes

Builder By Engineer.ai becomes a game changer in the software development industry.

Builder Now, those with an idea for an app would have to identify a development team, wait to be assigned a product expert and a design team, sort out the user flow and create designs from scratch – before even getting started.

Whether someone already owns a business, are an employee of a company wanting to launch a new project, or an aspiring entrepreneur – Builder Now takes all these barriers away.

Engineer.ai Builder Now keeps a user focused on solving the 'what we need', and 'why we need it' questions rather than the 'how do I code', by visualising the app from an idea in as little as 10 minutes. The experience is designed to provide confidence to take the next step with an idea.

Key benefits include:

1. Generating a clickable visualization of an app, via a click and play system.

2. Sharing the link to this prototype lets you test the concept of the software and its flow to gather early feedback.

3. Visualizing the user journey is an important aspect of software development – flow built in a few simple clicks.

4. Save time in the design process by getting quick feedback, which saves money and reducing time to market.

Read Full Article @ https://www.realwire.com/releases/Builder-Now-Enables-Businesses-to-Bring-App-Ideas-to-Life-in-Minutes