"It's been more then 3 years and still Diya and Tarun don't have a kid of there own. It means that there is some problem in there relation or may be she is unable to conceive", Tarun's aunt said.

"But Tarun said Diya is still studying so they are not planning for child", bua told.

"Offo didi, you didn't understand the meaning behind his words. He didn't wanted to disclose Diya's problem in front of the family so he said that and secondly it is not like Diya is going to do any job after studies", Tarun's aunt said.

"Let me ask badi bhabhi tommorow. She will tell me the reason", bua said.

Tarun's aunt just nodded her head and went to her room. Diya who listened to all this things was shocked. She didn't know that it is so important  to have a kid otherwise people starts talking about it.

Next day Tarun's aunt and bua went to his mom and spoke about this matter.

"Bhabhi , I was just concerned so I asked you", bua said.

"Didi, I understand your concern but it is nothing like that. It is just that Diya is still studying and Tarun don't want any distriction in her life", Tarun's mom said with a smile.

"But bhabhi , studies are not so important. Children are important and once the age goes they will face the complications", Tarun's aunt spoke this time.

"They already have Bhavika with them and Diya treats her like her own blood. Even if they don't have a child it doesn't matter", Tarun's mom said.

"Still bhabhi , I think they should plan for a child rather then this studies and all and it is not like Diya is going to do job", bua said.

"Who told you that Diya is not going to do a job? She is going to be an IAS and will serve this county", Tarun's mom said with pride in her eyes.

"Bhabhi , it doesn't look good when women of our house work outside. She won't be able to fulfill the duties of a wife, mother or daughter in law", bua said.

"Didi, we live in 21 century and men and women are equal. So if Diya wants to work then neither me or Tarun's father has any problem with it. I am cent percent sure that Diya will fulfill all her responsibilities very well. So don't worry and ya no more talks about this please", saying this Tarun's mom went from there with a smile.

Both the ladies huffed in annoyance and went from there.

End of Flashback.

"Diya , come and have dinner", Tarun shouted from the living room which brought Diya out of her trance.

"Better not to argue with Tarunji and just do what he says", Diya thought in her mind and went to living room.