"You all really talk too much."

My brother's eyes widen when he sees us at the doorway.

"When did you get here? How long were you standing there?"

"Not that long," I say as I finally finish arranging my stuff, now able to hear them properly. "Who were you talking about?"

"N-Nothing!" Ten laughs and waves his hand back and forth. "Can we eat now? I'm kinda starving after our long practice."

"Ok-"

Before I could reply, everyone already reached out for the snacks that my brother prepared. Kun shakes his head at the mess that the guys created but eventually joins in.

"Try this." Yuta hands me a fruit bowl. I mutter a small thanks as I accept it.

"This one's better." Ten takes the fruit bowl from me and hands me a cookie.

"Hey, don't take her food away." Yuta swats Ten's hand but he fights back.

It doesn't take long before their petty fight ends in a brawling mess on the floor. I can't help but laugh because they look funny pinning each other down.

I get up from the sofa to get some water in the kitchen when I accidentally trip over their tangled feet.

"Ow!"

I cringe when my head bumps on the floor. Jungwoo immediately helps me up and steadies me as I stagger.

"Are you alright, Y/n?" he asks with concern. "Did you hit your head?"

"I'm just a little dizzy." I shut my eyes hard before opening it, my vision blearing.

"Where's your glasses?"

My eyebrows furrow at his question.

"Are you alright?!" His eyes were wide with concern. "Did you hit your head? Where's your glasses?"

"I'm fine, just a little blind."

He helped me up from the ground and wiped my bleeding knee with his hand. He crouched down in front of me and I immediately hopped on.

"Y/n?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I don't wear glasses anymore." I feel my cheeks heat up and frown at Taeil-oppa. "You shouldn't have shown them those childhood photos."

"Of course..." Jungwoo looks away.

My brother makes me sit down and gets the water himself. I gulp down the entire glass.

"Stop it, you menaces. Look at what you did to Y/n." Kun sighs. "Weren't you two just trying to be zen earlier?"

"We're sorry, S-"

Yuta squints his eyes at Ten.

"-So sorry."

"It was just an accident and it's pretty funny. You two went so fast from being zen to wrestling." I giggle, and then gasp. "Wait, that even sounds like your name! Zen-Ten."