✘*All the need | F.I. x Reader

Start from the beginning

Without any warning, you just suddenly stopped all the movements, pulling away simultaneously to watch what would happen; his body suddenly jolted up in seek for a friction that never came, making him squirm in need. Watching or doing all of that was a new experience, but also an awesome one. Your pupils dilated and your mouth watered at the sight of Frank like this - above all, it made your insides burn in an indescribable pleasure. He was completely vulnerable. Pleading your touch.

"P-Please." He said through a whimper - word that, like all the other pleads and pleasure noises, was lost in the dark room without any response. Frank hummed in discomfort, pulling at the restraints - they weren't tight enough to hurt him and gave him freedom to fold his arms and legs until a specific point that wasn't much. He just craved any kind of touch that relieved his need. His sensitivity had considerably increased and his mind stood on the thin line between loving and hating it.

Meanwhile, you did nothing. Didn't move a millimeter, curious about his actions before this. It made Frank think that maybe you'd given up on the idea - even if the songs coming from the earphones were some of his favorite ones, they were starting to annoy him because they seemed to be helping with nothing. A protest was about to leave his mouth when your lips were felt over his chest again and the tips of your fingers over the inside of his thigh. It wasn't much, no, but, to Frank, it seemed like it was the best and most exciting touch someone could ever receive. That brought him to the edge of a climax that would happen if the ring around the base of his dick wasn't there to prevent him from doing that.

His sensory deprivation was exciting you, making you wonder how didn't you try any of that before. The way he squirmed in frustration or extreme pleasure was what mainly got you craving him, wanting to go to the main part at once. But you knew that this was going to be better with it all happening first. You wanted to make him feel good like he had never felt before.

The gentle touching didn't last long - you quickly moved away once again to grab the lube and squirt some of the cold liquid over some of your fingers, making sure you had all of them properly covered while your eyes attentively watched Frank squirming. You wanted to dirty talk him so badly, but he couldn't listen to any of that, unfortunately. Finally, you were done and adjusted your position between his parted legs so you were sitting there. Your clean hand had the job of holding them a bit more apart, also pulling on some of the skin so your access to his hole would be easier.

"Yeah..." Frank whined before rolling his bottom lip to inside his mouth to bite down on it; he already knew what was going to happen. His back arched in anticipation. A playful smile made itself present over your lips when you finally touched him, circling his rim once again in movements that got loud curses being spilled from his lips. Your name, however, was moaned out even louder at the insertion of a finger inside him. He was so tight - you moaned as feeling him around you, clenching tighter whenever you moved your finger outwards like if afraid you'd remove it and cease the interaction.

Another finger was soon inserted, but you just could get him in a mess when adding the third one. He squirmed and pulled harder at the restraints as you moved the three fingers inside him, throwing his head back and arching his back deliciously whenever you hit prostate. It was a memorized spot inside him that turned easily known due to experience.

Frank found it extremely weird. No, not the new thing, about being tied or whatever - it was his inability to cum, as much as he wanted to do so. He had always been used to holding himself back when being on the edge so he could enjoy things a bit more, however, it was different this time. He couldn't release even if he wanted to do so. It was frustratingly good. His mind went blank at the flood of sensations - all you were doing was to finger him, but it still felt like a heaven he didn't want to descend from. The music seemed to disappear in the background and all that filled his mind was your name. Your name was the only word leaving his lips, sometimes clear and sometimes lost between a moan, a gasp or a groan.