"It's a date." I agree as I shake my head.

Dek pulls my face towards his. The kiss is deep and greedy. My tongue over powers his and I possess his mouth. I explore every surface I can. Dek's lip ring presses against my lips and it's like a strong aphrodisiac that shoots electricity straight to my dick. I moan at the taste of his flesh.

Dek pulls away and swats my ass. I take the cue and peck his lips a few times before we whisper I love you and part. I awkwardly hurry to my car, silently willing my boner to bow down.

I slip inside my vehicle and am met with a deep chuckle.

"What?" I ask out of annoyance.

"Nothing." Jamie throws his head back in laughter.

"Spit it out." I growl. I drive towards my office.

"It's cute how possessive you are." Jamie admits.

"He's mine." I shrug matter of fact like.

We drive in silence. When I pull into the parking lot, I hop out and slam my door. I might have stomped to my office and slammed that door too. I definitely threw my stapler at the wall.

If that son of a bitch thinks he has a claim, he is sorely mistaken.

I huff out the rest of the day. The few interactions I have with Jamie are stiff at best.

By five o'clock, I bolt out the door and rush home. My mood lifts considerably when Dek meets me at my car door in the garage.

"Rough day?" Dek asks. His arms wrap around my torso. He buries his head in my neck. We walk towards the door with him going backwards. My hands don't allow him to leave. I press him into me by the small of his back. I pepper his neck with kisses all the way to the kitchen.

"What's this about?" Dek smirks at me while I throw my keys on the counter.

I ignore his question and instead claim his lips. He eagerly threads his fingers into my hair and we make out until our lips are swollen and bruised.

I growl frustratingly when he pulls away.

"Stop doing that." I whine.

"What am I doing?" Dek laughs.

"Don't pull away." I whimper.

"What or who has you so worked up baby?" Dek giggles.

This bitch.

"Jamie wants you." I admit.

"Want in one hand, shit in the other." Dek shrugs.

He steps away and opens a beer. He hands it to me and kisses my lips.

"I like when you piss on your territory." Dek winks.

I chug my beer before setting it down on the counter. Dek raises an eyebrow, a challenge.

I stalk towards him and he backs away. His hands are up in surrender. When I get close, he bolts out the French door and runs to the beach. His clothes are deposited on the sand in a trail leading to my semi clothed boyfriend. His skin glistens in the evening sun and my mouth waters. His torso is exposed, his top half bare and only his jeans are on. His Calvin Klein's peak out from his waistband.

So fuckable.

I spend a good thirty minutes chasing my teasing love up and down the sand. We laugh and taunt each other. Finally, Dek stops running and I barrel into him with my left shoulder. I lift him up and throw him over my shoulder. Spinning him around, I dare him to pull that shit again. Playfully.