13

Omniscient...
A week later...

"Sweetie hi". Alice gushed opening her arms, Matthew happily wrapped his arms around her holding her tightly. He pulled away kissing for forehead. "We haven't seen you in months, where have you been?". She asked as he became silent. She looked over his face, a grin appeared. "Before you explain I know the reason". She said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Alexandria, you're with her now, and that's why you never have time but that's fine. Just give me a grand baby or two". She teased as his eyes went wide.

"Ma? Is she here right now?". He whispered as she nodded. "Yeah she's talking with your father, she told me you were on the way". She explained as they walked in the dinner room. His eyes gazed into her blue ones, if looks could kill Alexandria would be six feet under.

"Hi baby". She said excitedly, standing up she kissed his lips slowly pulling away. Bitting the inside of his cheek, his eyes never left hers. "I see you are sorta taking my advice". John said as Matthew went over to him.

"Y-yeah, I guess I am". He said as his father pulled him into a hug. "Next step is the family business, but for now I guess I'll let you keep up with the photograph stuff". He said as Matthew attempted to calm himself.

"Well the food is done and is ready, I'll make plates". Alice said as Matthew sat beside Alexandria.

"You know what, excuse me. Can you come with me baby". He said softly as his mother smiled. "So beautiful". She mumbled watching them walk out the back door.

Gently closing the sliding door, he turned to Alexandria she flinched in fear, his eyes dark. "What the hell are you doing?". He said through gritted teeth. She shrugged moving further away from him. "Have you lost your fucking mind! I am not your boyfriend nor are we together". He shouted quickly lowing his voice. "Stop yelling at me! I love you Matthew always have". She softly said as tears threaten to fall down her cheeks. "News flash, I don't love you". He lowly said as she hugged herself.

"Well it doesn't matter, you're parents think we are together, it would be a shame if they found out you were with that black girl". She teased as he yanked her towards him.

"You wouldn't dare". He gritted in her face, a smile appeared on her face. "Try me".

 "Try me"