16

Omniscient...
Matthew's birthday...

"W-what you getting me for my birthday?". Matthew asked Megan, she smirked. "What you want cutie?". She asked pinching his cheeks. He gently slapped her hand away, "I'm having a birthday party here later so you have to come". He said as she rolled her hips. Instead of answering him, she French kissed him. He pulled her closer enjoying her clutch around him. "If you don't come I'll be sad". He said pulling away, she sighed. "Matthew". She warned before pushing him onto his back. "I'm not your friend". She said putting her hands onto his chest.

"How?". He asked as she moved faster onto him. Interlocking their hands Megan's eyes closed as her heart began to beat faster. "Oh... Matthew". She moaned out.

Megan fell on top of him, her chest heaving in and out. "S-stop". She whined feeling him move inside her. She tried moving off him, Matthew grabbed her keeping her in place.

"What are you doing?". She asked tiredly, he grabbed her chin gazing into her eyes. "You promise to come, I don't even need a present I-if you come". He begged as she resisted the need to roll her eyes.

"Matthew, fine". She gave in as he smiled. "Thank you". He said kissing her cheek. "I'm sleepy". She whined as he sat up. "Well it's my birthday and you have to do anything I say so let's go in the bathroom". He said pulling out of her.

Megan body shook again, as Matthew chuckled. She gave him the middle finger. "Let's go baby girl". He teased her, Megan rolled her eyes. She wouldn't admit it but she liked him calling her that.

And just like that, they we're fucking like rabbits in the shower going round after round before they both passed out.

>>>

"Frand what you getting your man?". Jonathan asked Megan as he watched her walk around footlocker. She turned to him picking up the Jordan's. "How are these?". She asked, he grabbed them looking them over. "No, grab the red ones". He said as she nodded. "He's not my man, I don't have one and I won't ever need one". She said as he hummed.

"You a liar and you know it bitch". He spoke playfully as she walked away trying to find a worker.

"Hey beautiful, what can I get for you". He said licking his lips, Megan looked him over before holding up the multiple shoes. "I need these in a size 13". She said as he grabbed them from her hands. He walked from behind the counter, "Mhmmm you tall and pretty what's your name?". He asked as she sighed. "Can I please just get these shoes so I can leave". He smirked nodding. "Fuck you too then bitch, ain't even all that". He mumbled but Megan still heard. She giggled turning back around.

"What if you get him some earrings, or a watch, let's go to GameStop". She nodded, "Miss here's the shoes". The worker shouted.

>>>

"Surprise!". Alexandria shouted, Matthew's smiled faded. He wanted to slam the door in her face, but looking past his shoulder he sighed. "Hi son!". His mother said excitedly hugging him. "Look at you looking handsome". She said stepping inside.

"Everyone's out in the back". He said as his father walked to stand in front of him. "Son". He nodded to him, "Hi dad". He said, "Where's the beer?". He asked as Matthew pointed to the bar. "Over there, don't drink to much". He said as his father turned to him. "I'll drink however much I want". He spat as Matthew rubbed his forehead in frustration.