twenty-one

𓂀𓁹𓂀

"you know you have to tell your parents and corbyn about your pregnancy, right..."

daniel froze after what zach said, realizing sooner or later he'll have to tell his parents as he was already showing.

"zach..."

"it's gonna be okay, bae. you don't have to worry. for a fact corbyn will be angry, but he will support you," zach stated as he pulled daniel in for a hug.

"but-but my parents—"

"they'll be fine with it—"

"no... no they won't... this was literally the reason why they wanted me to stay away from sex my whole life," daniel said while tearing up.

"but they never really told you the reason why. so in all honesty, it's their fault. if they told you the reason why, you would of be more responsible. i know you would."

the false blond sniffled and nodded while snuggling more into zach.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"dani baby, i've missed you," daniel's mom squeaked while pulling daniel into a tight hug.

"wait mom- not that tight!"

daniel's mom stepped back while looking at daniel's stomach, feeling a small bump when she hugged her son.

"dan-daniel..."

"mom, just let me—"

"look who finally came to talk to us,~" daniel's step-dad said when he walked into the living room where they were, smiling widely.

"hi, dad..."

"what is it, son?"

"ray... his stomach. look at his stomach," daniel's mom whispered to ray who looked at daniel's swollen tummy with the false blond's arms protectively wrapped around it.

"just let me explain—"

"daniel, are you- are you pregnant?"

the false blond froze while tears puddled in his eyes as both of his parents waited for him to reply impatiently.

"y-yes..."

daniel's parents stayed quiet while daniel quietly cried waiting for them to say something.

"mom... dad, say something," daniel whined.

"say—"

before he could finish his sentence, he got slapped by his step-father.

corbyn who was on the steps listening to everything quickly ran over and hugged daniel into his arms who stumbled a bit from the impact.

"really, dad, he's pregnant!" the faux blond yelled at his father who just glared at a sobbing daniel.

"who got you pregnant?"