six

_____

            after jack cleaned daniel up, he decided just to take him home. the false blond could barley sit down without having the urge to cry, so how was he gonna do school?

currently daniel was on jack's back as he carried him to his car.

"jack."

the boy mentioned hummed as daniel continued.

"how am i gonna sit on the car seat?"

jack stopped dead in his tracks as he thought about daniel's question.

"um... we'll figure that out when we get there."

              daniel nodded as he placed his head back on jack's shoulder while his arms were loosely wrapped around  his neck.

         jack opened up his car once they got in front of it, trying his best before finally opening the car door.

"did you figure it out yet?" daniel question as he was about to be placed in the car.

"ya gonna suck it up like champ."

daniel snorted as he thought dirty.

"you're gonna have to remove your pants and boxers for that one."

   jack looked at daniel in shock while he smiled innocently with a confused look from jack's shock.

"so now that you got dicked down you talk dirty, huh?"

the false blond blushed realizing he never really thought the way he just did.

"what did you do to me—"

"i fucked you."

daniel smacked jack in the chest as he hissed once he was placed on the car seat.

"see, proof."

"i swear to god jack—"

       the curly headed boy put his hands up in defense with a wide smile before shutting daniel's door and going over to the driver's side.

"where are we going?" daniel asked once jack began to drive.

"i'm taking you home."

"do you know where i live?"

jack clicked his tongue as he looked over at daniel for a second before asking:

"okay. where do you live, kitten?"

"you still gonna call me that?"

  "you still gonna be asking questions without answering mine?" jack shot back as he saw daniel pout causing a smile to start forming on his lips.

"i'll put the address in your gps..."

<<>>

         jack decided to stay over at daniel's house just hanging out watching the umbrella academy.

    "i swear if someone don't get vanya's dumbass—" daniel began as he and jack watched the part she slit allison's throat.

jack looked at daniel amused while he had tears in his eyes and a angry look on his face.

      "bitch, the first thing you thought of was to slit her throat when she was just tryna rumor you up. a sis over here will be honored, but now you wanna say sorry for it?! she's fucking dead, culo estúpida!"

      the curly headed boy went wide eyed as daniel began to cuss in spanish at the paused t.v. he paused it when allison's throat was slit so he could cry a little before now going off.

"kitten, calm down. it's just a show."

"but that's my bitch! it's only season one, she can't be dead! i'ma rip vanya's throat ope—"

"okay," jack cut daniel off as he pulled him to his chest before whispering in his ear:

"you need to calm down, kitten. calm down."

daniel relaxed against jack as he let him hold him.

why do i feel safe around him? daniel thought as he shut his eyes with a sigh.

"you wanna take a nap or something that doesn't involve you ripping throats?"

daniel snorted before yawning and saying:

"a nap sounds good. you're gonna stay with me though, right?"

"of course, baby."

<<>>

            "daniel james seavey, i'm gonna beat your little ass if you're up there right now from skipping without me first off and not answering my calls!"

         jack was laying down with daniel on top of him, his head on his chest why he ran his fingers through the false blond's hair before he fell asleep.

         zach slammed daniel's room door open only to let out a huge ass gasp while jack's grip on daniel tighten when he tried to get out his hold.

"jack, let go. zach's here..."

jack intently let go of daniel as he got off from on top of him.

"spill all the damn tea, now."

<<>>

a/n: welp, i made a chapter. be happy!

word count:702