twelve

____

"corbs.—"

"he's fucking you, daniel?! when?! how?! and of all people, dani; why him?!"

daniel just downcast his eyes to the floor.

"i'm sorry..."

"sorry doesn't fix anything, dani. i'm telling mom and dad."

daniel quickly snapped his head up as he ran over to corbyn and jumped on his back, causing him to fell over.

"no! you can't, corbyn! please don't..."

"daniel, get off of me! get off!"

the false blond just keep on pleading with his brother, holding on to him tight as he cried.

"corbyn, come on. are you still five that you have to snitch on your brother for being a normal teenager?" jack quickly interfered when corbyn got daniel off of him.

"well, he's not normal. he needs to stay away from things normal teenagers do or his teenage years will be cut short."

"how?! you guys always tell me this but don't fucking tell me how!"

corbyn just shook his head with a chuckle as he walked away.

"just... forget it. i'm not gonna tell mom and dad. i know for a fact you will very soon when you get the reason."

"what? corbyn, what do you mean? why would i ever tell them the one thing my whole life they've tried to keep me away from!"

"you'll see."

♎️♎️♎️

"i swear, i'm gonna kill him, zion! hold ya boyfriend back!"

"you only want him to hold me back because you're too pussy to fight me knowing ya ass finna get beat!"

"no! because we both finna beat each other asses and this fight won't ever end!" zach replied as he put his hands down and untied the small ponytail he made on his head with his hair.

"oh... true," edwin laughed as he removed zion's arms from his waist as he went to hug zach.

"i swear sometimes i still wonder why i'm here with you niggas..."

"the fuck do you mean? do you wanna break up or something? because you can leave—"

"baby, not like that—"

"that's what i thought. now come love on me."

zion quickly wrapped his arms around edwin's waist again as he kissed all over his neck and jawline, causing zach to shake his head while edwin hummed at his boyfriend's touch.

"i gots to go, that's my cue."

♎️♎️♎️

*three weeks later*

"i still don't get. what did he mean?" daniel questioned out loud as he and jack were in the car driving to the false blond's house.