Marks

"What are your feelings for her? Do you love her enough to defy your father and punish your brother?" Sebastian added. He already received the address Vince sent him where he located Anne's number registered upon the call. It is a hotel-restaurant placed far from where they are now.

"Love...." Albert repeated the unfamiliar word. He never felt anything like this before. He never knew of that word because he never received it, or so he thought.

"As your senior in life, let me rephrase my question. What are your thought when you see her? When you are with her?" Sebastian simply asked as he drives carefully and smoothly despite his feet never leaving the gas pedal and continues swerving on the highway.

"She's noisy. Annoying. Frank. Catches too much attention. Mannerless. A tomboy. She smells like paint with a bit of a flower scent and of the grass." Albert listed all the things he observed of her for a long time now.

"She's too kind for her own good. She's usually lost on her own thoughts, her own world. But then her expressions will change everytime which makes me can't take my eyes off of her. She's a lovely woman." Albert added with a smile on his face. As soon as he realized that he pointed out her cute sides, his heart beats more faster at the thought of her. And there is this tingling emotion on his chest as he thought of her smile and laugher.

"And now that she's in possible danger, I can't help of thinking that it is probably my fault that she's in danger. I feel anxious to see her safe and anger for Allan. If I just distanced myself from her, then maybe, she won't need to face any danger in life. I will do anything to save her and never let her experience anything bad." Albert said as he harshly brushed his hair in disstress. Sebastian stopped the car.

"We're here, sir. They are on the top floor. Presedential Suite 001. Do you need me or any backup?" Sebastian asked while looking at the rearview mirror waiting for Albert's response.

"You're enough. Tell Vince to block any recording that is related to both of us or control the situation. I don't want this issue to reach father's ear. This should be resolved by us only." Albert went out of the car and hurriedly went inside the Hotel and Restaurant.

One thing about Anne is that she is too innocent of luxourious things. It is not a five star restaurant, but a five star hotel. Albert run straight to the elevator without minding the receptionist. People looked at him rushing his way in like he owned the building.

"We will be having a bit of a problem about the security recordings. Vince personally talked to the manager yet he insisted that that is a crime. They are now calling the police for possible terrorism." Sebastian said as they were in the elevator.

"Call the owner and tell him I will buy this establishment. Name his price. Just see to it that he won't meddle in this matter for now. And tell him to cancel the call they've made to the police. Use my company's name as my backup." Albert replied without looking at Sebastian. He just stares at the floor numbers change. When people are about to board, he will close the door immediately and yell that that elevator is not available for the moment.

"F*ck this sh*t! Why is it too slow?" Albert cursed as he saw the number still counting from 15 ... 16 ... 17... and so on. The floor that they need to go is the 38th one. Sebastian was just there talking, or more specifically, negotiating with the owner.

"After dealing with what the boss has at hand, we'll immediately go and see you. Please instruct your security team to cooperate with our agent named Vince for a while. Thank you." Sebastian said followed by some other words of thanks and understanding.

"The owner is willing to negotiate. We'll meet him after this event and talk about the contract more but he is willing to cooperate for tonight. Luckily, he knew how good your reputation is and the continual successes you've achieved so far." Sebastian said as they both wait to reach their destination.

Ting!

The door of the elevator opened up and Albert immediately rushed his way out and searched for the room. Upon seeing the room plate, Albert grabbed the door handle and moved it up and down.

"Anne! Are you inside? Please open up!" Albert shouts as she banged the door while forcefully moving the handle.

"Anne! Answer me!" Albert even threw himself to the door trying to open it. But Sebastian stopped him when he is about to do it again.

"Vince is on his way with some guards and the master key." Sebastian said as he calm his master.

"This is not like you. Try calming down and think of what you will do when you see her or Allan. Plan ahead of time of what will be your actions so that you'll never regret anything in the future." Sebastian said as he patted Albert's back. The young master's breathing slowly calms down and he sighed later on. That is when Vince got there and opened the door of the suite.

"Anne! Where are you?" Albert's stride was a abit calm now but there's heaviness on every step.

She found Anne lying on the bed, her polo and pant's zipper open. She was there sleeping in a messy bed stained with wine and some glass shred on the floor.

Albert walked straight to Anne and covered her body. His heart ached at the sight of her wishing it was him instead of her. He holds her left hand with his right and kissed her hand while he moved some hair off of her face. Her cheecks are damp, and trail of her tears were visible.

"There in no other person inside this suite. We'll check the security camera to know who the culprit is and what time did they enter and exit." Vince told Sebastian who is standing there.

"Do you have the key to the next VIP room?" Sebastian asked Vince and the latter just nodded.

"Open it up. Then you can do your task afterwards." Sebastian instructed them.

"The next room is safe and clean. We'll take her there to rest." Sebastian offered but Albert wrapped Anne with the blanket and princess carried her himself carefully without saying any word.