I Want You

I stepped out of the car and is about to walk when my vision darkened suddenly as I felt someone's hand on my face.

"Master Albert!!" That driver shouted the moment I was grabbed by someone. My vision was blocked and nothing more than that so I grabbed the hand of the person and tried to overhead throw him to see who he is. He got the guts to play prank to me. When I tried to lift the perpretrator up from behind, something soft bumped on my back.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Don't you dare! I won't do it again." I heard a woman's voice near my ear. That's when I realized how thin the arm I am holding and the soft thing on my back. The prankster was a woman.

I immediately let go of her and took steps away from her before I turn around to see who it is.

"What do you want this time?" I asked seeing the woman making a scene on the highway a while ago. She was massaging her wrist with a pained expression.

"What?" She asked back with confusion.

"Are you deaf? If you want money, just state your price and don't come near me in the future." Women are all the same. They make scenes and planned to get close to me for money, just like her. Suddenly, a loud laugh can be heard.

"Are you kidding me? What a typical rich kid. I don't need your money. I can earn my living." She said as she wipe some tears off from laughing hard.

"Then what do you want?" I asked but not trusting her completely, is this a new kind of scheme? I do want  to meet her again since then but, I don't know why I have this conflicting feelings.

"Your name." She replied.

"What?" I got confused.

"What is your name?" She asked as she stand straight and wait for my answer. "I didn't got your name last time since I am in a hurry."

"Albert. Albert Louis von Oldenburg."

"My name is Annita Salve. Call me Anne, hmmm ... Al." She gave me a nickname that instant like we knew each other since we're toddlers. This woman is literally a very friendly person. Someone that others can't just ignore and dismiss.

"Nice to know you." I just replied and walked out. I need to go to my class and I really want to hide right away. I don't know why I just can't show my feelings honestly. I want to know her, yet I don't want to be close to her. I want to talk to her more and be close to her but it's too dangerous for me.

"Oh! Come on!" She grumbled as she ran to walk beside me.

"What do you really want from me?" I asked as she still follows me.

"Just one favor. Please?" She gestured her slim finger as she winked at me. She's charming..... charmingly annoying.

"I'm listening." I said as I continue to walk towards to university.

"I want you." My brows knit as she said words which can make anyone misunderstand.

"You want what now?"

"You! Your body." She answered as she points her finger onto me.

"Hahahaha!" I laughed so hard at what she said. Then a naughty thought came unto me. I pulled her far from the main road towards a large tree then walked close to her, and closer, and more closer until we're just inches apart. She stepped back after every movement I made until her back slammed on the tree. I touched her cheeks while locking my eyes to hers. Her face became red and she averted her eyes away from me.

"Is this what you want?" I whispered to her in a low voice.

"Uhm, you got it wrong." She's stuttering as she tries to push me away.

"Then please clearly say what you meant by those vulgar words of yours." I grabbed her hands which tries to push me away.

"V-v-vulgar?"

"You want my body, right? What part of it?" I said as I slide her hands from to chest slowly going down to my waist, then my back up to my abs and down to my navel. I didn't remove my gaze to her face even a second. Her eyes widens as she watch her hands that I am maneuvering over my body.

But what shocked me was not her flustered expression a while ago, but her smilling face now. I let go of her hand but hers was still intact on my body and her eyes are shinning brightly.

"That's it. This beautiful body like a work of art." She said excitedly then suddenly pulled up my poloshirt up to chest as to see my body. I took a step back and held my body in a covering act like hiding from some pervert.

"What now? You let me touch you willingly but refused me to see them?" She said as she tries to come close to me.

"What are you?" Our actions now are reversed as she's the one teasing me now and not the other way around.

"Oh! I am a simple human being. In need of a great model for my project. By the way, I am in the Arts Department. So, what's your answer?" She asked as she held up her ID for me to see.

"Then, why not my brother. There's not much difference between us." I said as walked out of there. She can actually choose my brother for her project, he's much more fashionable than me and much more experienced for modeling or whatever.

"That! Is not an option! I don't want him. And for your info, you are not alike at all. Well, atleast for me." That made me stop. This is the first time someone said that we, twins, are not alike.

"Do you know what you're saying? We are twins and people don't even know the difference between us." I replied as I faced her once again.

"Yeah you're twins, and so? That doesn't means that you're alike at every aspect. At least I know which is which and I can differenciate one from another." She's becoming more and more interesting for me.

"What will I do if I accept? And what can I get in return?" I won't accept things which are not in my favor. I can think about it after I hear the deal. A very business mind like attitude I inherited from my father.