Ignored

"What kind of nonsense is this, this time?!" Xander shouted as he threw a file of pictures and photographs to the two men infront of him. Albert flinched at their father's anger while Allan just laughed it off.

"These are some great photos. Where did you get them? I wanna hire him to be my personal photographer." Allan said as he picked up some pictures and appreciate his angles. Xander just glanced at him and glared at Albert.

"Are you in your right mind, Albert? Letting a lot of people know about your feud?" Albert knew that whatever he say will make no difference. He just accepted all the hatred and stayed silent.

Those pictures were taken a few days ago when the twins met at the restaurant. He didn't anticipated the possibility of papparazzi's presence at that place. He is always careful about his surrounding because he is afraid of what can happen if people can find anything they can hold against him. And something did happen. The worst thing about this is that their father found out about it first before him.

"Openly exposing your feud to all makes MY company vulnerable! Do you really want to attract the attention of those stucked up corrupts?" Xander's anger became even worse as time goes by.

"Relax father. Those idiots know what is best for them and wont do stupid things." Allan said as he slam the pictures on Albert's chest. The latter just picked up all the things thrown on the floor and placed them on their father's table.

"So! Are we done here now? I'll be going out tonight so don't bother looking out for me." Allan dismissed the issue and then leave the place leaving Albert and Xander behind. The old man just sighed as he massage his own head.

"Father, sir. Let m-"

"Go! Get out!! I already handled this issue. You don't have to do anything else." Xander said as he waved his hand to dismiss Albert.

With no other thing to say, Albert walked out of that office and went straight to his room to study and read some updates on the business world. Be it an heir or not, it is now in his cycle that he needs to be updated on the business world because whether he succeeds their family business or not, knowledge can be helpful for his future.

After some time, Albert received an email. It is to update him about his new business venture. Unknown to his father, Albert founded a new business and it is slowly making its foundation firm on the business world. It is hard to hide one's identity and background in this kind of world so Albert lays down low as much as he can and gives out instructions and handles the business secretly. He even hired an excellent IT expert to hide him from people trying to pry and spy on him.

After giving out his response about the small issue on the business, he turned off his laptop and prepare himself for bed.

The next day, he went out as per usual to go to school. Albert suddenly decided to open the window of the car and feel the air. The silence feels so suffocating to him.

"Hey!"

"Rich kid!"

"Mr. Arrogant!"

"The one with the annoying twin at the resto! Heeeey!!"

Hearing much noise, Albert looked at the bus by the side of his car which is also waiting for the traffic light to turn green. What he saw was a bunch of people looking at him.

"Hey! Shy boy! Look here!" The blond girl from back then was waving her hand trying to catch Albert's attention. Her hair was in messy bun and she's smilling widely. She was the one calling names to someone, which is, in other words is Albert. What a shameless woman. Now, he knew why the people on the bus were looking at him with grimace.

Albert decided to ignore the woman and rolled back the window to close blocking anymore possible noise from her. The driver was even looking at him from the rearview mirror.

"The light is green. Look in front of you." He nonchantly said at the person in front of him. He can't let his guard down and show any emotions even to his driver. It is better to show his cold persona rather than be betrayed later on.

Albert stepped out of the car and is about to walk when his vision darkened and he felt someone's hand on his face.

"Master Albert!!" His driver shouted the moment he was grabbed by that person.