Julian- birthday special!

For @she_devil_28, happy birthday!

   My eyes slowly creeped open as the sun blinded me. '5 more minutes' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes till the bed started moving. "Good morning and happy birthday babe" Julian said brushing my hair out my face. "Morning and thanks" I said. He leaned in for a kiss but I placed my fingers over his lips. "Morning breath" I said covering my mouth to block the odor.

I got up from the bed and slipped on my house chanclas, walking lazily to the restroom. I grabbed my toothbrush from the holder and began brushing my teeth. I was minding my business when Julian came up behind me, hands on my hips, face nuzzled in the crook of my neck. I spit out the mouthwash and he turned my around, so I'm facing him. He pulled me close and kissed me.

"Jesus, are you tryna start something?" I asked giggling quietly. "Maybe I am?" He said giving my ass a slap as he left the bathroom. "God damn" I whispered to myself as I turned on the shower.

  I walked out of the bedroom now fully ready and dressed up. "(Y/N)! Where do you wanna go?" He asked picking up the keys. "Where? To eat or just in general?" I asked. "How about we go grab some food, then I can drive you somewhere?" He said. "Sounds good" I said.

On our way out Ricky and Bubbles ran over to us. "Happy birthday (Y/N)!" They said in unison as Bubbles handed me a box. "Don't open till tonight" he said. "Thank you!" I said giving them both hugs before we left. Lahey and Randy wished me happy birthday on my way out, as well.

  We drove out to the near by hole in the wall bagel shop. I ordered bagels and lox and he chose the plain bagel with jam (he's such a picky eater). We sat in the car eating out bagels peacefully. I turned on my Bluetooth and shuffled a playlist of my favorite songs.

  "Where do you wanna go next?" He asked as we threw our trash into the can. "How about Conrad's beach?" (I've never been to Nova Scotia, or at that out of the states so bear with me. This was the first beach that came up on google) I asked. "Sounds like a plan" he said as he set up the gps.

  We set off on our journey to the beach. I sang along to every song that came on. From Yg, to Lana del Rey, to Rob Zombie, and Gwen Stefani we sang a little of every genre we knew.

  Finally a slow jam came on and decided to tease Julian a little. I sang along to Meg Myers' song Desire. "Desire, I'm hungry~" I sang rubbing my hand up his thigh. He glanced over to me smirking but still with a bit of warning that screamed 'I'm liking this but if you don't stop I'm gonna pull this car to the shoulder and fuck you in the backseat'

Once my little performance was over we noticed the car was sounding a little weird. "Hang on, let me pull over and check the problem" he said. We pulled to the shoulder and he examined the car till he found the problem, the tire was punctured. "FUCK" he groaned. I popped the trunk and he went to work fixing the issue and changing tires.

As he did that, I decided to watch the view and occasionally hand him a tool. We were finally ready and set to go. He got back in the car and we drove off.

Finally we made it to the beach, I grabbed the spare beach towels from the trunk and we found a secluded spot on the beach. "Nobody can see us here" I said as I put the beach towels down. "Good" he said as we sat on the towels. He took of his shoes and sat them beside our towel. I put my head on his shoulder and we watched the waves. It wasn't hot out so we didn't get in the water but we just sat there watching the waves. Our fingers were intertwined as we held hands.

  "Baby I love you" he said kissing my head. I looked up at him and said "I love you too" I gave him a kiss. The cool breeze blew over us as we talked forever. About every from our first date to childhood memories. I felt comfortable with him, more comfortable than I have ever been with anyone else. I thought to myself about how much this man has made my life so meaningful and it's almost crazy to think that a few years ago I wanted to die.

  He was talking about something when I grabbed him and pulled him close to me. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned about this sudden outburst of affection. "Nothing it's just in these last few hours I've realized how much I love you and need you, ang how I would i take a bullet for you, fuck, I never knew what I was missing before I met you!" I said. "I was gonna wait till later, but-" he pulled me up to my feet and got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" If the tears weren't falling before now it was coming in. "yes, yes, YES!" I said as he put the ring on my finger it almost felt as if all my worries had been lifted. He got up and pulled me in for a hug, I hugged him back as if this would be the last time I would ever get to hug him. I kissed him as if this would be the last time I would get to feel his lips against mine.

We returned back to the trailer park around 9pm and everyone was standing outside in front of our trailer. When Julian opened the door for me to get out, everyone came to hug us. Bubble and Ricky were first giving us a group hug, then came Trinity, Lucy, Sarah, Barb and Randy. 

    Finally Lahey was next "I've watched you both grow up, well in different times, but I'm so proud of you both" he said coming over to give us a hug. He didn't reek of alcohol which is odd but good. "Thank you" we said. Lahey and I have always been close and after Trina moved away, I became closer to him and he's kinda like a father figure to me.

  Everyone partied and got drunk, or high. When everyone had started going home I quickly cleaned up with help from my girls Lucy and Sarah. I was finally ready to get inside and get dicked down.

  I once I got in, Julian was quick to attack me with kisses. "God, I've been so fucking horny because of you" he moaned out as he took of all my clothes. My dress fell to the ground, soon came his belt, shirt and jeans. He undid my bra, then I pulled down his boxers, and he tugged off my panties.

I was about to get down on my knees, but was quick to take my place. He pushed me down to the bed, and dragged me down to the edge. He took a sip of his drink before he went to town. I spread my legs and he took that chance to start.

He started alternating between flicking and sucking my clit. I let out soft moans that filled the room. He put down his drink on the nightstand and started fingering me. He thrusted his fingers in me as he ate my pussy. I was so close but I wanted to feel this pleasure just a little more. I couldn't contain myself "FUCK, IM GONNA CUM" I yelled as I gripped the sheets. He worked licked faster to help me ride out my orgasm as waves of pleasure ran through my body like the ocean currents.

Once I came, he stood up and started rubbing his cock to get just a little harder. He dragged his tip through my folds before positioning himself and sliding in. I waited to adjust to his size before telling him that he can move. He thrusted in and out of pussy slowly, gaining speed as he went. He started going faster, thrusting with rhythm. I moaned as he groped my tits, rubbing his thumb over my nipples. He took one in his mouth, sucking but still keeping a steady rhythm.

He flipped our position from basic missionary to cowgirl. He finally let go of my nipple and went to slap my ass and I rode him. I let out moan/yelp from the pain and pleasure of the slap. We kept going and his thrusts we're starting to get sloppy. "Fuck baby, you're so t-tight! I can't wait to cum in your little pussy! You l-like my cock in ya? Don't cha?" He said laying down as I continued to ride him, letting out loud moans that will definitely be heard by the whole neighbourhood. "YES! You're so f-fucking big!" I moaned out. "I'm gonna cum!" I yelled as I picked up speed trying to reach an orgasm. We both reached our peak around the same time letting out loud moans.

  "Fuck that was good" said catching his breath. I rolled off him and we went to the bathroom to wash up and brush our teeth. Then we snuggled up close to each other in our bed. I turned off the lights and I thought to myself 'best birthday ever'.

Happy birthday @she_devil_28! I hope you enjoy this little gift! 🖤 :)
REQUESTS OPEN
1628 words