"But she married Shahid when she saw the opportunity... what a bitch." I roll my eyes.

"She's been filling Yasir's ears with some kind of lies but he won't tell me what. That's why he's risking so much to be with her even though she's still married." He looks blankly down at the table. "I wish Yasir would just listen to me. He's ruining himself with her."

Nadira is ruining so many people's lives by being so selfish. It's an awful situation for Yasir, Shahid and their families.

Yasir, on the other hand, is going along with this knowing that she's someone else's.

What is this? A Pakistani drama? An Indian drama?

"You know what... I'll find out. Nadira has a big mouth. I'll figure out what she's saying. Plus, I'm always nearby when she's here. And then maybe, you can pull Yasir out of this horrible situation." I say only because I can tell Lateef is genuinely worried sick for Yasir.

"You'd do that?" Lateef looks at me with hope in his eyes.

I nod and smile. "I definitely would. Bringing down a witch like Nadira would be a pleasure and it would help a few people along the way."

"You're actually amazing." He laughs.

"I know." I wink.

• • •

"I'm not getting in this car." I cross my arms over my chest.

"You're being a child." He states.

"Did you clean it after that night?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders.

"That's disgusting." I squint my nose.

"It was the backseat." He says as if it makes it any better. "Get in the car before you annoy me more than I already feel."

I open the door and take a seat carefully. I turn my head slowly to look at the back seat and to my absolute surprise, Munchkin the Monkey is sitting comfortably in the middle.

"You kept him!" I grin as Yasir takes a seat on the driver's side.

He groans when he looks at the back seat. "I told them to throw it away when they cle—never mind."

I frown, knowing what he meant. "You're mean."

• • •

"When was the last time you had fun?" I ask Yasir while tapping my pen on the counter.

"None of your business. Finish finding the errors." He answers sternly.

"No, really." I close the folder. "When?"

"Last night, at home, when I fucked the soul out of a girl." He answers.

"You're gross." I roll my eyes. "I mean really had some genuine fun. Nadira can't possibly be any fun to hang out with."

"You take every fucking chance to bash her." He complains.

"That's because your darling was a bully in high school and I hate her whole being." I spit back.