~=~=~=~=~=~=~

"Yo Shinsou! I heard about the sports festival coming up. How're you feeling about it? Want some extra training?" Izuku's voice filtered through the phone into Hitoshi's ear, the sound foreign to him as he had never talked over the phone with the vigilante before. "I'm sure I can help strengthen you're punches and stamina. It'll be helpful, if the previous sports festival's are anything to go by. Oh! Do you have any friends? I wouldn't mind helping others out. Also, I don't want you being lonely without me and Eri by your side," the greenette snickered slightly over the line as Hitoshi groaned out a "don't start". "I'm joking, I'm joking. No need to get your panties in a twist. Oh wait," Hitoshi stopped him before he could continue, hearing both Izuku and Eri giggling in the background.

"I don't need you to mother me, Zu. I'm perfectly fine. I would like the extra training sessions though. But why did you have to call me in the middle of lunch? I just want to eat so I don't die of starvation. But now you're interrupting. Any reason as to why besides annoying me?" He heard Izuku's mock gasp of shock. "Don't. But seriously. Is there any reason as to why you decided to call me? I just want to eat my food before it gets cold and I come home to punch you for making me starve for the rest of the day." He looked up to see if anyone was listening, but all he saw was a dual haired boy sitting at a lone table across from him, all alone like he was. He was not ready to hear Izuku say "Uhh, would you hate me if I said I just wanted to annoy you?" He nearly slammed his head into the table right then and there. He groaned in response, hearing Izuku laugh and say goodbye, the line going dead right after.

Hitoshi started at his phone for a moment before he continued to eat his food, slurping up the soba in front of him. It wasn't as good as Izuku made it, but it was a very close second. He pocketed his phone and continued to eat, seeing the dual boy in front of him glancing up at him. They made eye contact for a few moments before Hitoshi decided to speak up. "Hello? Do you need something?" He felt awkward under the boy's gaze, who he finally recognised as Todoroki Shouto from his class. He'd never interacted with the guy, nor was he that interested in him. But, the look Izuku gave him when looking at his student profile had provoked a small curiosity in him. Shouto looked around once before grabbing his food and making his way over to Hitoshi's table, settling down in front of the purplenette. "Again, is there something you want from me?"

Shouto nodded, placing his chopsticks down over the bowl of cold soba. "I want to know about the vigilante, Blank," he started, seeing Hitoshi flinch slightly at the name. "He's been contacting me over some... issues, I guess. I overheard that girl talking with you yesterday, mentioning a connection between you two. Don't bother using your quirk on me. All I want to know is the reason why he's been contacting me over these matters." Shouto's mismatched eyes stared intensely into Hitoshi's, the purplenette taking a nervous gulp as he cycled through thoughts in his brain. Shouto's eyes never left Hitoshi's, narrowing ever so slightly before Hitoshi let out a groan of defeat, slumping over his food.

"I guess someone would've figured it out quickly enough. I already know it's useless to try using my quirk," he glanced back up at the dual boy who continued to stare down at him. "Would you like me to call him so you can talk to him directly?" Shouto nodded, leaning back slightly into the seat as Hitoshi took his phone back out, mentally noting that they had ten minutes left. He pressed on Izuku's contact, name being 'vigilante mum' because of how he acts. The phone rung twice before Izuku picked up, surprise in his voice as he said "hello? What's going on, Shin?" Said purplenette placed the phone on the table, in between both him and Shouto. "Seems I can't hold a secret, huh? Todoroki here wants to talk with you about something. Said something about you contacting him over some issues of whatever."

"You had one job, Shin! C'mon. Just... just let me finish something real quick. Eri's demanding some sweets," the line went silent for a minute, an unreadable expression crossing Shouto's face as he stared down at the phone. "Alright, I'm back. Anyway, what is it you want to talk about, Todoroki? You could've just messaged me and I probably would've come straight to your place. Honestly, I should probably do that soon. It'd help me out on a small case. You don't mind keeping this sweet craving monster happy for a few hours, do you Shin?" A almost inaudible "I already do that on a daily basis" left Hitoshi's lips.