Control (Chapter 5)

Control was something Alastor took pride in having. It didn't matter what it was over, if he was able to have control over something, even something mundane, he would would take it.
That being said, he was very pleased to be in control of his own body again.
He wasn't pleased at the fact he was snuggled against Angel's sleeping form. He was tempted to just end the spider's life right then and there, but he personally didn't want to create a scene and have to explain his predicament to the other staff members.
He tried to move his limbs and retreat to his radio station, only to realize he couldn't move.
'Ah, it seems I am still trapped...'
He was awake mentally, but that stupid animal was still in control of him physically, passed out in a drunken stupor.
Alastor could use this to his advantage.
Knowing how unresponsive alcohol made people, due to experience with Husk, he started to wriggle around his mental cage.
Slowly the cage became loose, his fingers twitching to his control.
Finally, he sat up from the bed, groggily. He felt like he was going to vomit.
'Truly, how vulgar and crass of me!' He shamed himself, gulping down whatever was coming back up. He was glad to be in control again, but for who knows how long.
He summoned his staff, propelling his weight onto it and created a portal to his radio station. He was gone as fast as he summoned it.

Angel dust stirred. He was generally a light sleeper and usually woke up at the tiniest things that went bump in the night. Growing up in the mafia sorta did that to you. To ease his troubles, he subconsciously ran his hand through Alastor's hair, only to find him absent.
Angel shot up immediately.
"Al....?" He called out. Nothing.
He began to get nervous, and turned on his lamp in hopes of seeing him in the room. Nope.
Not even a minute went by before Angel was tearing his whole room apart.
"Al! Where are you?!" He screamed.
'Vaggie is going to fucking kill me!' He screeched internally.
And he was correct as Vaggie came barging through the door with a look that could kill millions.
"ANGEL."

(I do apologize for taking so long.)