vampire-bite | 12

Start from the beginning

"Patience, Young Jeon. It's all going according to plan."

"Plan? To hell with that, I'll never let you get your way!" Jungkook shifted for the way out, hands snaking around the doorknob before he was yanked back. His body flew and slid on impact.

"Patience!" Hoseok yelled, his voice darkened, power irradiating from his command. Jungkook glared at him from the cemented floor, fist-pounding and scrapping on the ground in resentment.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Just a bit longer, Jeon." Hoseok snarked, watching Jungkook's face twitch with more irritation.

"You did not answer my question. I said, why! Answer me!" Jungkook snarled, amber-eyes flickering uncontrollably.

Hoseok tilted his head, smiling slightly with amusement. "I'm in control, Jeon. Your ancestors do not want any loose ends. I've been authorized to discipline you if you do not comply."

His words were enough for Jungkook to stand, his parents were always the cause of his misery. Anywhere he was sent, disciplinary actions were always given.

"You are not following orders... This is your own doing, isn't it!"

"That's correct," Hoseok laughed, approaching closer to Jungkook's trembling body. "I, a Jung, will never take orders from any Jeon."

-

Jimin wails echoed, increasing in volume. While Seokjin stared helplessly at the ground, Taehyung's body hovered over Jimin's.

"It's simple. One would consume the cure if there was one, but Seokjin here is out of options." Taehyung told him, wiping the tears that strode down the human's cheeks.

Jimin flinched away, hugging his knees to his chest. "I can't." He choked out.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, "You can, and you will. You would loathe losing Seokjin for eternity, isn't that right? It's your fault, you are the cause of it, now you fix it."

Jimin lets out a sob, "No, it's not my fault. It's not, it's not my fault..." The human shakes his head, body convulsing from his agonizing sobs.

"Seokjin is dying, Jimin! His blood will be on your hands if you do not save him!" Taehyung shouted at him, causing the human to go into a frantic. Jimin's breath became labored, hands trembling as he clasped onto his wrist.

"D-Dying...?" Jimin gasped, gazing down at his wrist, only to peer up at an emotionless Seokjin. His motives were clear, just one bite, and Seokjin will live.

"But Hyung wouldn't wish for this..."

One drop of his human blood and he will live.

Taehyung's clasped onto Jimin's shoulders, shifting him until their eyes made contact. Jimin's desperate gaze became captivated by the vampire's glowing-red orbs. "This is the right thing."

"This is the right thing," Jimin repeats, blinking and turning to Seokjin with determination.

"Hyung, let me save you." The blonde whispered, slowly but surely offering his wrist. Taehyung smirked to himself when suddenly the doors swung open. It was precise timing, Taehyung thought.