Chapter 11: Go time

Angel POV
" trip my feet hurt..." I whined as I trailed behind him with bags of clothes in my hand... he stops and rolls his eyes... " stop complaining lil girl ,we only been here for an hour"

I catch up to him and I laugh to myself
" don't tell me what to do". He nudges me and smiles before grabbing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine.. " shut up" he tells me..

This man has been dragging me everywhere in this damn mall and I'm exhausted.. but in the end it was worth it cause he bought me shoes..

" soooo we haven't had the talk yet" I trailed off  while looking down.. he tilts his head in confusion and says

" what do you mean by... the talk"

"You....know....." I trail off again. He laughs to himself and says " no I actually don't"

I take a nervous breath and say " the talk where we talk about what we doin and where we goin with this". He lets go of my hand raises his eyebrow.

" you.. wanna talk now?"

" I mean shit, why not?" I shrug my shoulder and smile. He nods his head and we walk to take a seat at the food court.. after a while he clears his throat and begins to talk..

" look on some real shit, ion know where we going, but I like what this is and I don't wanna slow down or speed up.. this is nice". I nod my head in agreement and drink my water..

" I like this too... but being honest I get scared cause I feel like somehow someway yo lifestyle gon mess shit up for us." I don't wait for him to reply and keep going.

" it's no secret that you active in these streets, ion know what you bang or anything.. but it's obvious.. I mean shit I haven't seen you in weeks?,do you ever wanna leave?"

He chuckles and shrugs his shoulders. " maybe one day, when I get too old and I find someone, but I'm not leaving any time soon"

I nod my head understanding what he's saying.

" I know." I take a minuet before asking him. " you talk to other girls?". He chokes on his water a lil and coughs before looking at me.. " are you talking to other niggas?"

I shake my head and laugh.. " don't try to turn this shit on me, just answer the question,"

He laughs with me and grabs my hand to hold it.. " Ima be honest, your not. But all them other girls don't have what we have.. I'm down to fuck them, but with you I'm down for the long run someday"

I am a little hurt that he's talking to somebody else. But it's only been a month since we've been talking and I don't expect him to cut off all ties with em. So ima accept it as it is and keep pushing.. but he better know that as soon as he put that girl in-front of the friend, I betta be the only girl he fuck with.

" alright, I ain't mad at ya" I said with my hands up.
" what about you?"

" me?, oh no. I don't talk to nobody". I said honestly. There is No other guy that I would rather talk to as of right now.. I tried to talk to different guys but they never hit me the way that trip hits me..

" I like that" he licks his lips and look at me up and down..lord Jesus this nigga might be a clown... I roll my eyes and smile a little..

" where were you all week?" I ask him.  He sits back in his seat and bites his lips.. " some shit down at the trap I had to handle that's all"

" hmm". I reply back. I feel like he lying but I ain't gon push it. He probably had sex with other girls and didn't know how to answer a bitch texts.. I can see that happening for sure....