Chapter four: Crybaby

^^Da'vonte fine ass 😏😂

Aaliyah POV

Flashback

" look get the fuck off me crybaby, I don't want to talk about it anymore" Eddie said to me while pushing me out his way. I roll my eyes and turn around

" what the hell are you running from, I really just want to have a decent conversation and you keep walking awa-"

" IM NOT TALKING ABOUT IT" he scolded at me. This nigga really thought that raising his voice was gonna get me shook. Yeah try again

" I NEED YOU HERE EDDIE" I yelled at him back.

He scoffs and walks out the door. This nigga got the game backwards if he think ima let him walk away from this. I get up and put socks on my cold feet.I hate getting sick.

I walk out the door to see him sitting on the porch

" go away aaliyah damn" he said while rolling his eyes. He never calls me by my real name.

" no, I want you to understand where the hell im coming from, and you keep walking away from me and that shit is not fair" I say while crossing my arms.

He smacks his lips and gets up. I roll my eyes and just leave it at that. He a fool if he thinks I'm bout to walk off this porch. I  turn around and grab the door until I hear tires screeching.  I look back and start hearing gunshots. I duck down and wait until I hear the tires start to screech again. I run out and start to look around, hoping my brother is  smart enough to duck too.

I look to my left to see a dark figure laying in my grass.

" OH SHIT" I scream while running to the figure.

I look to see Eddie with gun shot wounds In his chest and head. I check for a pulse to see even if there was the slightest sign of life.. but it was  silent. I began to cry and scream while holding his lifeless body. Blood starts to stain my shirt and my tears fall on his pale forehead..

" EDDIE!!" I screamed......
                             ———————

I wake up flinching hard. I breathe in and out and wipe the tears off my face. I was really crying in my sleep... I  look to the left of me to see Vonte sleep  with blankets over him. I chuckled to myself and start to remember what happened last night.

I beat this nigga in 2k so bad, he was damn near ready to cuss me out. After we got tired we went upstairs to watch a movie and then he fell asleep on my bed.

It's been a while since I had fun like that. I mean I'm with angel all the time but like, it's been a while since I had fun with a guy in the comfort of my own home. I get up and go to the bathroom.

                            ———————-
Da'vonte POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon and start to look around. I really fell asleep at this girl house. I start to think about the fun we had last night and smirk to myself.

Last night was something I think I never experienced. I never had a fun with a girl and it didn't involve sex. Shit maybe kid was right about her, maybe she is something different. But I ain't finna fall in love with her, that shit ain't for me. Maybe I'll just chill with her and treat her like one of the bro's. I go to her bathroom and look in cabinets and shit for spares toothbrushes. I find one and brush my teeth

Once I'm done I head downstairs to see Aaliyah in a tank top and some plaid pajama pants with her natural Afro out. She was naturally pretty, beautiful even. She had a speaker next to her and she was listening to do for love by Tupac.