Speaking of love life, I met Fiona at Smallville and we started dating, it was fun and amazing. I met her friends Danielle, Xavier, Violet and Damon. I grew attached to them even though I knew I shouldn't. I was in too deep. I got scared and I broke up with her over text, that was the lamest thing ever. I didn't know she applied here. She opened up to me and I hurt her, I just hope I never see her again but considering the fact that we are on the same campus, it's going to be hard but I can try.

I opened the door, walking in, I heard voices from the kitchen. Is Kai with someone?. I told Kai not to bring anyone into the apartment, not even his lame ass boyfriend, Alaric. Its not like he listen though. I'll fucking break his neck. I dumped my bag on the couch, storming into the kitchen. "Parker! I fucking told you not to bring any motherfuc ---", I paused when I saw that it was girl, but her back was to me, she wore jeans that hug her fine ass, that ass seem familiar. . .Oh!, God No!. I watch as she turned, pushing a strand of dark curls off her face. I kept staring at her, unable to say anything.

"Manchester," Parker said breaking our heated stare "I know you said I shouldn't invite any one over but she's really cool. This is Fiona, Fiona this i -- "

"I know him."

"I know her."

Vanilla and I said at the same time interrupting Kai.

"Oh. How?" Parker said looking confused.

"We met bac -- Kai! Put off the cooker" Fiona screeched moving hastily toward the cooker with Kai on her trail. I watched as they took care of whatever they were cooking.

I walked, more like speed to my room banging the door harsh, taking my frustrations out on the door. Fiona fucking Kings is always everywhere, there's no point running away from her, I should just try to accommodate her, but It would be weird considering the fact that I've buried my face in her pussy. We never had sex though, she was closed up and insecure, I wonder if she still is. I don't know If she will talk to me after all I did to her. I broke up with her over text!. So fucking cliche and stupid of me.

Taking a deep breath, I lean on my door. I can do this, I just have to be nice to her, I have to channel the inner gentlemen. I was just about to plug my phone when the scent of burnt rice hit my nostril. Fucking Kai! He can't cook to save his life. Why the hell is he cooking for Vanilla? Is he trying to impress her? Does he likes her?. He shouldn't, he's gay, -- or bi, I don't know --, so I probably should calm my balls. I plugged my phone walking down to the kitchen. I was disappointed not surprised when I saw the pot on fire.

"What the fuck, Kai!" I scolded harshly, making my way to the pot, to behold rice burnt beyond recognition.

"I. . .tried to cook for Fiona, I tried okay!."

"Oh, Shut it" I said taking the pot off, replacing it with a clean and empty one, I filled it with water after rinsing it, placing it on the cooker after putting it on. "Get the fuck out. You'll do the dishes when I'm done" I said to Kai as I rinsed the raw rice. I heard him grumble as he moved out.

I salted the rice, covering the pot firmly. I turn on the kitchen tap and got down to business. I know Kai won't wash it, if he should, he would wash rubbish, I'll have to re-wash it. I'm used to Parker's uselessness in the kitchen. I reach for the sponge but froze when I felt a warm familiar hand on mine.

I heard a breathless gasp as I withdraw my hand, I turn around meeting the widened eye of Fiona, no one spoke, we just stared at each other. I studied her, she looked different, radiant. She's glowing, her skin is fresher, her nose however stand out, I furrow my eyebrows as I noticed its the only odd thing in her perfect face. She's taller, her breast's fuller.