2. Ren

"So what happened to the school not needing to know, you go for guys?" Kyo laughs as we sit outside eating our lunches we bought. "You do know before Lunch break is over, the whole school will know now."

Shrugging my shoulders I let out a deep exhale. "I don't give a fuck if they know or not."

"Good and..."

"You shouldn't!"

I raise my head of sandy blonde hair to see the twins walk over, and sit with me and Kyo. I first met Aidan and Nadia last year, their family moved here from America. I think this is one reason why Kyo is so fond of American music now because of these two. Looking at them you can tell they are twins. They are basically identical, minus the fact one is a guy and the other a girl. They both have the same bleach blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. Aidan's hair falls to his chin, while Nadia's flows softly down her back in luscious curls. They have the same porcelain pale skin, that has freckles dancing across their faces. They also normally dress alike in styles and colours, just Nadia is more girly while Aidan is more punk in their clothes.

Their one annoying habit? They think the same things, and always finish one another's sentences. This drove me nuts when I first met them, but it grows on you after awhile.

I blame their parents for this. If you notice their names, well they spell one another's name backwards. It is as if their parents prayed they would be inseparable. I pity the day anyone tries to break them apart, to date the other.

But nevertheless I love them dearly. "Thanks guys." I smile at them.

"Sup Losers." Suddenly I watch Rikuta flop down on the grass, as lays beside me on his back. Closing his eyes, he rests his head on his hands sighing contently. His shoulder length black hair spreads out around him on the green grass.

Now Rikuta I met, when I was twelve years old. I won't lie, I was completely taken with his very handsome features. When I was twelve that was when I was getting confused, how I didn't think any of the girls Kyo pointed out were cute like he said. Then I met Rikuta, and I couldn't stop thinking about him or blushing when we were together. He was my first crush as a kid. Not to mention my first kiss. No if you're wondering, he is as straight as he can be, always has been and always will be. He knew I was confused about liking guys. So he just walked up to me one day, grabbed my shoulders and kissed me full out. I don't mean just a little peck on the lips either. No, he blew my mind away with a deep passion filled french kiss, that lasted a good two minutes.

Rikuta opens his dazzling green eyes, meeting my gaze. "How's your day going Beautiful?" My cheeks flush pink as my friends all chuckle. Rikuta's favourite pastime, is to make me blush by calling me sweet little nicknames. If you didn't know he was into girls, you would think he was gay. Plus deep in my heart, I still have small feelings for him. But I know not to think about those thoughts, since we will only ever just be good friends. And I am very much ok with that. Just one never, truly forgets their first crush is all.

Rikuta is very open about me being gay, and has kissed me more than once. Sometimes I just get so down in the dumps. That he just does it on the whim to cheer me up. I know he only means it in a friendly way and I am ok with that. I may have feelings for him, but I don't want more than friendship from him. Even after the whole Shin thing. Well he led me into his room late at night, and slept with me. He knew I was broken inside and needed to feel the loving soft touch of someone. I never asked him to do it. He just did. That's the type of guy he is. His friends come first to him, and he will do anything that is needed to cheer them up. Even if that means having sex with your gay best friend. Even though he himself is straight.

Then there is Kyo, we have been together since we were born. Our parents always lived next door to each other, and we became best friends as toddlers. Nothing has been able to tear us apart. And we would never let that happen. We mean too much to one another.

When Kyo first learned I was gay, he was all for my happiness. He knows the truth about what happened between me and Rikuta though he never once questioned it. He came out and told me that if Rikuta didn't sleep with me that night. Then he would have.

That's how bad I got. I dated other guys and got over the breakups easily enough. But this, this nearly drove me deep into mad suicidal depression. I could have slept with some random stranger. But what I needed more than anything was for someone I love, to tenderly hold me close. All I want is to have Shin back with me. Without him as my boyfriend, I am a huge complete mess.

All my friends know it is a touchy subject with me, that I will never be able to move on from.

"So you start your detention today?" Rikuta looks up at me.

"Yah, a months worth of detentions. I hope I don't fall behind with homework." I sighed. "Fuck my parents were so angry. They think I have gone back to being that troubled kid, that I was before meeting Shin." I mutter.

"Don't worry Ren..." Nadia starts to say.

"We will help you if that happens." Aidan finishes his sister's sentence.

"Thanks. He tried to talk to me in art class. Said he tried to get me out of detention, by telling Mr Nakahara I did nothing but tried to stop him."

"Guessing it didn't work." Kyo sighs.

"Nope. Mr Nakahara only thinks I told him to get me out of it now, this fucking sucks." I groan. "This is the shit I get, for trying to be a good guy."

"Speak of..."

"The Devil." The twins speak out in hushed voices. I turn to see Hiroshi walking towards us, with his head hanging low.

Rikuta pushes himself up on his arms. "What the fuck does he want?"

"Don't ask me." I groan out as he stops right in front of me. "What do you want? I told you to get lost."

"Can we talk?" His voice is soft and quiet.

An annoyed sigh escapes my lips. "Then talk."

"Uhh, well..." my green eyes watch as his feet nervously shuffle on the grass. Raising my gaze up his small body, I see a shy blush across his face. "Could we, you know...in private?" he begs in a whisper.

My friends chuckle as I flat out refuse his request. "Whatever you have to say to me, you can say in front of them." I sighed out getting frustrated with this boy.

"Oh well, uhh you see the thing is." I sigh and look up at his face. His features are quite feminine the more you look at him. As I look at him more, his cheeks only turn a deeper shade of red. He suddenly kneels down on the grass in front of me. "I wanted to thank you, for earlier."

"Oh you mean the whole Kenta thing? I didn't do that for you. Is that all you wanted?" I am getting irritated now with him here.

"Yah. W-well no." His brown eyes lock with my green ones.

"Ok, then wh..."

My mind goes blank, as I feel his lips press against mine. I am too shocked and stunned to even move. His lips are soft and slightly moist. My green eyes open wide as I shove him off me.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I yell out completely stunned that just happened.

"I uh, well I like y-you. I've had a crush on you since the day I first saw you."

"Just because I am gay, does not give you the fucking right to kiss me!" My friends are silent as they look from me than back to this Fucker.

"S-sorry." He whispers as he jumps up from the ground, and runs back towards the school.

"Ren?" Kyo whispers. "Dude you ok?"

Ignoring Kyo I stand up, there are so many thoughts racing through my mind. I walk away from my friends, when I feel softness and warmth on my hand. I don't have to look to know who it is. Allowing them, they pull me towards the back of the school where no one hangs out.

"Ren." His voice is soft and caring towards me. Unlike his personality to others. My green eyes stare into his own dazzling green hues. His shoulder length black hair falls around his face, as he whispers softly "Close your eyes." I do as he says knowing where this is going. His hands cup my face as he leans in close.

His lips take mine in a soft gentle kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling our bodies closer. As our lips separate I whisper out quietly the name Rikuta already knew I would.

"Shin..."

...