11

《Peter》
"Okay, can you tell me exactly HOW it happened?" Mr. Stark asked. I held up my hands in defence and backed away. "In my defence, you told me not to destroy the punching bags, sir. You said nothing about all of the other stuff." Mr. Barton chuckled and Mr. Stark sighed. He held his fingers on the bridge of his nose, trying to get rid of a headache.

"I know, I know, but how on earth can you destroy all of the windows in the gym?" I held up my hands even more and shrugged my shoulders while shaking my head. "I honestly have NO idea, one moment I was punching the life out of those bags, two seconds later all the windows were broken."

Just as Mr. Stark was about to argue back Mr. Rogers walked in. "Let him be Tony, this is not the first time it happened." Mr. Stark sighed and crossed his arms. "That isn't the same. We are all supersoldiers, billionaires or something else weird, this is a kid."

"So you think I'm a weak child Mr. Stark?" I mocked him. "Come at me." The last sentence sounded rude, but I couldn't care less. Grinning widely, I got into a fighting position. Mr. Stark just laughed and rubbed a hand over my head. "I'm not saying you are weak kid, I just find it extraordinary."

I sighed in annoyance and sat down at the dinner table. The sweat was still dripping down my face and spine and made my shirt wet. "What do I have to pay you?" I asked. Mr. Stark looked at as if I was crazy. "Pay me? What would you have to pay me for?" He asked, placing his arms over one another.

"Uhm.. for the- for the windows. What do I- what do I have to pay you?" My sentences came out stuttering, making me look like a child. Mr. Stark let out a chuckle and rubbed my hair again. "You don't have to pay me for that kid."

"Uhm, yes I do." Mr. Rogers turned around from the sandwiches he was making. "Why? This happens every day." He said, grabbing some more salad for his sandwich. "Because I broke something that's yours. If I break something, I have to pay you. Now, what. Did. It. Cost?"

"Fine, it costed a hug." Mr. Stark said, smiling widely while spreading his arms. "No it didn't." I responded. He stared at me, still having spread his arms and I stared back. We stood there for a good few minutes until I finally gave in with a sigh. Closing my eyes, I embraced the warmth of the hug.

I felt a warm body on my back as well. I opened my eyes, and saw that Mr. Rogers joined our hug. Mr. Barnes walked into the room. At first he looked confused, but he soon joined in. He mostly hugged Mr. Rogers and held his hand. Trying not to grin at the sight, I closed my eyes again.

We stood there for another ten minutes, enjoying every second of it. I opened my eyes again. Everyone, and with that I mean everyone, was embracing the group hug, with me and Mr. Stark in the centre. "Can I ask you something?" I whispered in Mr. Stark's ear. I knew the whole group was able to hear me, but it was a question only for him.

"Ask away kid." He whispered back. Yawning, I closed my eyes again and buried my head in his shoulder. "Do you want to come woth me when I visit my parents, aunt and uncle? I... I don't want to do that alone.." Mr. Stark kissed my head softly. "I'd love to." He whispered. I was sure I heard someone say: "irondad", but I was too tired to react to it.

The tiredness took over my entire body and head, making me fall asleep slowly. "But only if we visit my parents as well." Mr. Stark said. I stayed silent for a while, taking my time to process what he said. I yawned again. "Of course... dad.." before I knew it everything turned black.

《Tony》
"Of course... dad..." my eyes shot open and my whole body tensed up. I looked at Peter, who fell asleep in my arms. The whole team looked at me with sheepish grins and let go of the froup hug. I shook Peter's body gently. "Peter? Pete? What did you say?" I wanted to hear him call me dad again, I felt so warm.

After my desperate attempts to wake him up and say it again, I picked him up and walked to his room. I opened the door and laid him down in his bed. He wouldn't let go of my arm, he clenched himself to it like a koala. I smiled at my- the kid and laid down next to him. Pulling the sheets over his body and mine, I kissed his forehead again.

I closed my eyes and pulled the kid close. After a few minutes I heard someone speak. "Friday, please take a picture of this."

"Fuck you Clint." I said before I went to sleep as well.

Irondad and spiderson fluffff aaaaahhh!!

Even though I wrote this myself my heart is melting.