8

A/N a picture to brighten your day. No but seriously, I was laughing at this waaaayyy too hard.

《Our smoll bean》
I was lying on the floor while everyone was screaming at each other. At some point the fight got out of hand. Mr. Barton hid himself in the vents, but Miss. Romanoff was about to follow him. Mr. Thor wanted to begin his seventh box of poptarts but Mr. Wilson, Mr. Rhodes and Mr. Lang (no idea where he came from) were trying to stop him from getting into the kitchen. Dr. Banner held Mr. Stark back from attacking Mr. Loki and Mr. Rogers was kneeling beside me and comforted me about the pain that didn't really exist anymore. Miss. Potts just left the room, probably done with everyone and everything.

The weird things the rest of the team was doing didn't bother me. I was only focused on Mr. Loki and Mr. Stark. Mr. Loki was really trying to apologise and get to me to see if I was okay, but Mr. Stark forbade him to even look at me. Did he care about me? Was he afraid that I could get hurt? The weird feeling of being loved became stronger once again, it has been very long since I felt like this.

"Stop."

Even thoigh everyone was screaming, shouting or somehow making another weird noise they all stopped and looked at me. Slowly, making sure I couldn't feel any pain, I stood up and made my way to Mr. Loki. In the process I heard Mr. Rogers gasp. I turned around and looked at him weirdly but he just pointed at my back.

"Peter, you're bleeding!" His face went from shock to concern to anger. "It's nothing, probably only a bit of glass. I can barely feel-" I was cut off by Mr. Rogers who walked to Mr. Loki with threatning steps. "You." He said with a voice I thought I would never hear from him, since he is always so calm and soft. Mr. Loki backed away a little bit by his scary voice.

Before I knew it Dr. Banner had to hold back two Avengers from attacking Mr. Loki. They were throwing insults at the God, and I was standing next to it like an idiot. Dr. Banner couldn't hold them much longer so I helped him with holding back Mr. Rogers. After a few minutes the two Avengers were done with swearing and only gave glares. I held Mr. Rogers in a headlock and he didn't seem to get out. After a bit of thinking I thought it might be suspicious, so I loosened my grip.

When I thought he was completely calmed I let him go and stuck my hand out to Mr. Loki. "Hi, I'm Peter Parker." He was doubting for a while before shaking my hand. "Loki of Asgard." "Green looks really good on you Mr. Loki!" I said with a smile. He nodded in response. I figured he might not like to say 'thank you' so I let it go.

"Miss. Maximoff? Could you help me, please?" She nodded, like she already knew what I meant. I pulled my shirt up slowly, making the tiny pieces of glass in my back visible. With her red-thingy-fingers she pulled out all of the pieces, leaving me with tiny cuts on my back. "How did that get in there?" She asked confused. I shrugged my shoulders. "I probably flew in a photo frame."

A loud 'bang' was heard and Mr. Barton fell out of the vents in front of my feet. Miss. Romanoff jumped after him and gave him a death glare. I made a mental note to never piss her off, or I could plan my funeral. "Ouch! My precious little butt!" Mr. Barton said. I was trying my best not to laugh, but failed miserably. What started as a little chuckle, ended in a hysterical laugh.

While laughing, I felt all the eyes staring at me. Some began chuckling with me until everyone was laughing.

~Le precious time skip~

After Loki joined us for dinner -we were all already done, but I insisted that he had to stay and eat- we all went to the couch to watch a movie. Mr. Barton kept whining to watch a Disney movie and after a little fight we all agreed. Since I got to pick the movie, I immediately picked The Lion King. I have watched that movie so many times that I don't cry anymore. But I was sure somebody would. I was grinning evily when I turned it on.

When I looked around, I saw Mr. Barnes crying silently at the corner of the couch. Mr. Rogers knew what was about to happen so he was drawing something. Mr. Barton saw it too many times so he looked around with the same expression like I had. Miss. Romanoff didn't show any emotion at all, but she looked like she was trying to hide them. Mr. Thor and Mr. Loki were crying like little babies. Actually, the rest of the team did as well.

"How can you midgardians be so cruel?" Mr. Thor cried.

"Shh! I'm trying to watch something!" Mr. Stark said.

"I want to kill Scar so bad. I want to stab him." Loki said with a serious glare.

"I don't want to be mean, but Scar makes me think of you Mr. Loki." I said, immediately regretting it. Mr. Loki turned to me and just stared.

"Yes, you are a stabby little bitch who almost killed his brother several times." Mr. Stark said while laughing.

"But I never ACTUALLY killed him!"

"That's not the point!"

The only thing I was wondering was if there was one day in this tower that there wasn't a fight. A little voice in my head answered for me. No.

Hi! :D
The ships I got can't all be included, so we gotta vote.

Stucky (Bucky x Steve)

Scarlett Widow (Wanda x Natasha)

Stony (Steve x Tony)

Winter Widow (Bucky x Natasha)

Wanda Vision (Wanda x Vision (no shit))

Hawksilver (Clint x Pietro)