He's back

"Daddy, daddy, daddy, DADDY" Nessiah yelled
"What boy..  damn" I said cutting a blunt cut bob.
"I'm hungry"
"Go tell mommy Daddy's busy rn"
"Aw... shit" I heard him mumble walking towards the stairs.
"Nessiah" I said with straight face seriously
"You bout to get yo ass whooped.. lil nigga" I said before Raquel started yelling.
I heard a loud ass snack noise making me jump, Nessiah came back downstairs crying.. but no sound was coming out.
"RAQUEL!?" I yelled picking him up going upstairs.
"What?" She answered irritated
"Why you hit him?" I said as Nessiah laid on my shoulder sniffling loudly.
"He not bout to be cursing at no adult he a lil boy.. you want me to hit you next?" She snapped.
"Trippin bruh" I said to myself going down stairs.
"Im taking him to get something to eat.." I said grabbing my keys.
"Ight I'll be gone when you get back"
"Where you going?"
"I gotta photo shoot" she said
"Ight be safe I love you.." I said as I closed the door.
"You good?" I said opening the car door.
He nodded sniffling still getting in his car seat, I buckled him in getting in the front seat.
"What you wanna eat ?"
"M-McDonald's"
"You sure?"
"Yes" he nodding putting his finger in his mouth.
I pulled to McDonald's a few minutes minutes later, as we walked in Nessiah smiled.
"Welcome to McDonald's god May I help you?"
"Thank you, Nessiah what you want?"
"A number 4 w-with a large fry... ooh daddy and a sprite" 
"Did you hear him?"
"I got it" she said lowly smiling, I handed her $20.
I took my receipt sitting down on, Nessiah crawled in my lap laying on my chest.
"MIR!" He shouted getting down running to Amir.
"Wassup siah" he bent down picking him up, I rolled my eyes hard as a mf.
"Wassup.." he said to me walking over
"You still gotta attitude..?" He said chuckling a lil.
"You just daddy to lay a lil pipe"
"Yeah d-daddy you just need M-Mir to lay a lil pipe" Nessiah said laughing
"Don't say that" I said jumping at him making him flench.
"Order 121" I heard turning around to get his food.
"Lemme chill with you tonight, call Ar'mon it'll be a show" he said getting underneath my skin.
"All you wanna do is fuck on me, you make me feel special and then turn around a-and make other bitches feel the same way." I said taking Nessiah from him, heading to the door.
"Bring yo lil ass hea" he said Turing me around pushing me against the wall.
"Watch YouTube baby" he said giving Nessiah my phone as he sat in the both.
"You know I love you.. stop fucking playing wimme ight?"
"Amir you don't mean that.." I said tryna walk away from him.
He pushed me back into the wall choking me lightly but aggressively, he kissed me backing up.
"Stop acting like that ass don't have Amir all over it.." he said seriously getting his phone from Nessiah.
"I just better get call tonight, or I promise you won't walk for 3 days.." he said walking out the McDonald's.

-

"Hello

"Hello.." I said getting in the car
"Yeah" Diamond said loudly through the Bluetooth.
"Anyway girl yeah the nigga just jacking me up n shit in the McDonald's"
"Amon.. Amon"
"Huh- HEY TT!?" Nessiah cut me off.
"Hey baby?!, anyway stop acting like yeen like that shit" She said smiling
"Okay that's besides the point" I said laughing
"Sure" she said shaking her head
"But it's like he walks in and out my life when he wants to.. and I can't Don't nothing about it." I said thinking bout him.
"Yes you can, no matter how he makes you feel you can stop, but you not ready to stop it, when you ready you'll stop it" Diamond said smirking.
"TT can I-I come to y-your house.." Nessiah asked loudly
"Amir come over tn- don't even answer bring me my baby" she shaking her head.
"He got clothes over there still..?"
"Yes sir"
"Ok I'll see you in a few minutes"
"Ok bye" she said hanging up.

I pulled up to Diamonds house about 30 minutes later, had to make a few stops.

"Come on Nessiah" I said opening the door
"TT!" Nessiah yelled running jumping in Diamonds arms like he ain't seen her in 50 years.
"Hey Siah" she said picking him up
"Aye lil Nigga you better behave..Ight?" I said seriously to Nessiah.
"Okay bye daddy" he said putting his finger in house.
"Ight see y'all later" I said getting back in the car backing out the drive way.
I headed down the street before thinking i should pull up on Amir.
I turned around quickly proceeding to Amir house. I pulled up a few moments later grabbing his house key he made me.
I unlocked the door hearing dead silence..
"He gotta be here.." I thought to myself before I heard a low moan.
"Ooh I stg" I said beginning to move faster up the stairs.
"Amir?!" The moans got louder, I burst into his room, Amir flipped across the bed but ass naked, Ar'mon ran into the bathroom.
"I know you fucking lying.."
"Just chill" Amir got up walking to me as Ar'mon came out the bathroom
"Y'all niggas trippin, and you wanted to me call yo hot ass tonight for what?" I said shaking my head.
"Oh wassup shawty" Ar'mon said smiling
"Hey Ar'mon!" I said smiling thinking bout the last time we were together.
"Oh but you can't smile at me"
"Lil Ar'mon was smiling at me" I said smiling laughing.
"Can I be honest though?" Amir spoke up
"It's gon be another lie"
"Nah like seriously bae chill"
"I-"
"Didn't I just say chill.." Amir said aggressively
I got quiet listening to him, as Ar'mon did the same.
"I want both of y'all.." he said Looking up at me  and Ar'mon.

Vote
Comment
💗

Thanks for 20k plus.. I love y'all ‼️🤞🏾
Stay tuned ‼️