Next day

"AMON you can't keep walking around here like a popped implant" Diamond said sweeping her area.
"I know but damn that nigga really left me"
"I understand, but you gotta keep your glow"
"Yeah true"
The bell rang loudly
"RAQUEL!?!" I said hopping Up quickly
"IKYFL" diamond dropped the broom.
"So y'all just gon stand there ain't no hugs bitches"
"Oh my fucking god" I said waking up to here hugging her tight af after Diamond.
"Ok so y'all red or- BITCH" Niyah started yelling while Raquel stood there like.

I watched Niyah run and hug her screaming"It's been along ass time wtf" I said sitting back down

"It's been along ass time wtf" I said sitting back down.
Raquel makes our group, She was off on a modeling contract soon as cosmetology school ended.
"I know but I'm back in town for awhile so bitches we need to turn tf up"
"Periodt" Diamond  said
"Matter fact, it's 8:30pm let's go rn"
"I'm going home to change, and I'll meet y'all at Grey Ice"
"Bet, Periodt" Niyah and I said grabbing our things
"Wait wait hold up damn I want this shit out my head" Raquel said laughing
"I can do it"
"Go ahead because I gotta be a bad bitch tonight" Diamond said walking out
"Right" Niyah said following her out of the salon
"But what you want?"
"I want it cut and straighten"
"Ight" I said throwing the cape around her
"So what you been up too?" She asked txting
"Nun just got out of a relationship"
"Boy or girl"
"Boy"
"Wait so damn you still like boys even after I put this pussy on you, you still like guys" she said smiling
"I mean yeah but I stopped fucking with guys for awhile after that because we was fucking with each other"
"Yeah"
"Yeah then you left" I said cutting her hair
"Ok don't do that because that modeling shit was a once in a life time opportunity"
"Yeah you right, is this short enough?" I said handing her a mirror.
"Yeah now straighten it please"
"Ight" I replied turning in the electric flat iron.
"You had some good dick"
"Chill" I said starting straighten her hair, I had 2 curly strands left.
"You don't miss me"
"Yeah Hell Yeah" I answered quickly.
"Ight den" she said rolling her eyes.
"Ight I'm done"
"Bitch you lying wtf" she said getting up
"Shit don't take long"
"It's cute" she said playing in it.
"Preciate it"
"I'll see you tonight right?" She said walking up close to me.
"Yeah"
"I'm fr nigga be there" she said before leaned in kissing me, She kiss better than everybody I've ever kissed in my fucking life.
I watched her walk out the salon after she done woke my lil nigga up, I mean he not lil but that's my lil nigga.
———————————————————

As Tokyo Jets- 6 flags started playing Raquel went to bussing that bit open right in front of me, I could help but hop on it

We had everyone attention in that
"Aye aye aye aye aye aye aye" Diamond, Niyah was hyping us up, until Carter walked up behind Diamond, giving her no Choice but to throw it back.
Diamond got low af keeping her dress pulled down.
I caught Amir and Ja'seyth waking in the club
"Raquel" I called her quickly
"Yeah" She said saving a video of diamond twerking.
"Come mere" I started kissing her putting my tongue all in her mouth.
"I thought you said he was gay" Carter said to diamond making her laugh.
"He's bisexual" She said laughing.
"Bitch" Niyah said hitting diamond pointing at Amir, And Ja'seyth who were pissed tf off.
"That's why he doing that?" Diamond said.
I looked up at Amir giving him a sinister ass smile.
"Let's go" Raquel said right before she kissed it pulling me by my pants out the club.
We kissed, licked on each other until I tossed her lil ass in the back of diamonds truck laying her on the backseat. 
I snatched that lil ass white dress right off of her where she was completely naked underneath.
I ate her out holding her legs behind her head.
It's been a minute but she was the only female I fucked ever so I knew what to do.
I bout broke my neck trying to get naked sliding in her raw.
I tried to murder her pussy hitting it multiple positions.
"Stop running" I said hitting her from the back her body was pressed completely against the glass moaning loud af until she wanted to do another position.
"Oh fuck, Amon slow down" she said with her legs drawled up shakin in missionary"
I went slower kissing her all on her neck, she pushed me on my back climbing on top riding tf outta me, She laid on top bouncing up n down looking back at it. We were going at it for at least 30 minutes
"I'm bout to nu-" she covered my mouth letting me nut all inside her I moaned loud af balling my toes up.
"I- I- think I'm straight" I said holding her close af
"IKYFL" Diamond said walking out the club a lil tipsy looking at her truck.
"Raquel wake up, Diamond coming"
"Oh shit ok ok" she said getting up fixing her hair throwing her dress back on.
"I know y'all ain't fuckin in my truck" Diamond said snatching the door open.
"Nah we chillin, yo windows was foggy when we got out here." I said scrolling on IG