Month 7

It's been 3 whole months I'm fucking Ar'mon and Amir like crazy, and my baby almost due shit just ain't working out, but all this bull shit won't happen around my kid.
"Oh my god" Raquel whined rubbing her stomach
"What's wrong I keep asking you that quel" I said taking a deep breath.
"Do catch no mf attitude Amon because you put this baby in me" She snapped at first and the started crying.
"I-"
"No no no I said NO" she said catching a attitude
"What's wrong with her?" Diamond Said coming out the bathroom tearing a paper towel.
"I asked her what's wrong and she-"
"No Diamond he so mean I'm just having pain in my stomach and he not making it better"
"AMON" Diamond Voice went up 9 octaves
"I understand completely Raquel my baby 4 years old, but I'll never forget them 9 months" Diamond said hugging her.
"Diamond"
"No no Amon because I believe it you mean as a junkyard dog" she said being extra showing Raquel sympathy.
"Whatever" I said getting up and leaving.
"Where you going?" Raquel asked
"I don't even know I just need to take a break"
"Amon-" Diamond said walking outside
"What?"
"It's not easy Raquel going thru some bad ass mood swings it's apart of being pregnant, and simply and being a female well you have mood swings but we all know you low key a female and let's not forget you nutted in her, you got this just relax" Diamond said making me laugh.
"You get on my mf nerves Diamond" I said laughing
"Ik I get on everybody nerves, now let's go we gotta plan a baby shower"
"I dunno where to start" I sat on the couch next to Raquel.
"I do, I have the building, catering service, and decorations"
"What about the food?" I asked
"Oh yeah I forgot I have that too"
"Raquel you ain't got nasty ass food right?"
"Here"
"Oh nvm" I said reading the list
"Ight So How much money you need"
"8,000"
"Eight what?" I said sitting up
"Yeah because of the light and the building and stuff"
"You get on- bruh just take it" I said handing her my credit card.
"Thank you" she wobbled up grabbing the keys.
"Uh Diamond you drive"
"Yeah ik" She said taking the keys, they both left as I started looking for something wear on fashion-nova until Ar'mon called me

"Wassup Baby" He Yelled in the phone "Nigga you loud" I said smirking "You look a lil rough you good" "I mean I'm home I look rough as yo tape up if I want to" "Oh so we talking shit today" "Ion Care" "Weak ass head game" "

"Nigga you loud" I said smirking
"You look a lil rough you good"
"I mean I'm home I look rough as yo tape up if I want to"
"Oh so we talking shit today"
"Ion Care"
"Weak ass head game"
"..... Bye"
"Ight chill chill I'm sorry"
"No I don't care"
"My fault chill"
"I haven't even sucked dick that many times in my life"
"I can come over so you can practice?"
"Uh no that's Ight"
"Ight bet I'll see you in 10 minutes" he said hanging up.
"Oh my fucking god" I said running up stairs taking a shower and getting refreshed before he came over.
*Door bell rings*
"I'm coming" I Yelled running downstairs
Opening the door to Ar'mon
"What's all that shit You was talking" he said grabbing my face before he started kissing me
"Ight you got it" I said pushing him off me
"I'm in invited to the baby shower right?" He said looking at the list of food on the table
"Uhh I guess" I said
"Bet What's his name?"
"Nessiah"
"Cute"
"I ain't even pick that name Raquel did but thank you"
"Oh ok"
I walked back to Ar'mon who was sitting on the couch on his phone.
"Ar'mon"
"Yeah"
"You ok"
"Yeah" He said kinda mad
"Why you lyin?"
"Because when you gon stop playing wit me, I know it's someone else on top of the baby momma"
"How-"
"Don't worry bout allat just don't forget I'm a nigga too I know how we work"
"Ar'mon"
"No, matter fact" he said sucking his teeth, getting up.
"Wait no chill" I pushed back on the couch sitting on top of him.
"Don't leave lemme fix it"
"Fix What ain't shit broken" he said smirking
I took a deep as breath getting on my knees between his legs because I hate doing this shit when I feel guilty but I don't wanna loose him.
Pulled his pants & underwear off putting his dick in my mouth if felt weird af because it was so soft but it wasn't long before it was hard.
I kept going as Ar'mon mouth kept opening wider and wider.
I didn't stop one time, I kept going taking my hands on and off of his dick.
"Yo I'm bout to nut" he said lifting his feet off the ground
"Stop stop" He said pushing me until I pushed his arms down.
I felt this hot ass shit hit the back of my mouth, I thought is was acid reflex at first no cap, but I kept going he was tense covering his face sliding down of the couch.
"What's wrong?" I stop taking his dick out my mouth.
"You tryna Take my soul out thru my dick" he said jumping a lil.
"Oh my head game weak remember" I said going into the bathroom brushing my teeth.
"I'm bout to go so make your exit Ar'mon please" I said smiling coming out the bathroom.
"Why I can't stay?"
"Because I said so but you better call me"
I said pushing him out my house.
I watched him pull off 5 minutes later.
2 minutes approximately after he left Diamond and Raquel pulled up.
"When is the baby shower?" I asked helping Raquel in the house.
"This evening"
"What?!?!"
"Yeah in about 2 hours at 4:30"
"Oh my god"
"Chill I already posted it on your instagram account, and snap, also Facebook" She said pulling out 10 different outfits 3 from Versace, 2 from Gucci, 1 from  Nieman Marcus, 4 from Louis Vuitton"
"Wow and  How-"
"I spent 8 thousand.....extra" she handed me my card.
"I-"
"Amon" Diamond Looked At me sternly.
I ran upstairs finding something to wear and to take my mind off of Raquel.
I came downstairs fully dressed after awhile
Diamond text me "We already here waiting on you hurry it's starts in 15 minutes"
"Oh shit" I said grabbing my keys.
Running to my Car
I pulled up 10 minutes later and Diamond was outside waiting.