Grand Opening

I woke up in a rush because I knew my girl Diamond was going to need a little help making sure everything in the shop was ready for the opening and plus I worked there niyah and I stayed up all day and night advertising the new shop I was hoping for a good turn out.
I finished all hygiene related things and made my way to the Shop "Diamonds Touch" once I arrived I was blown away by how many people showed up to support Diamond finally I noticed Niyah sitting out side looking stressed completely out.
"You ok?" I said walking up to her
"I'm tired as fuck and I'm ready to get inside" She said looking up from her phone.
"Yeah me too but, you know Dia gotta get Makayla up and ready so it's takes a little bit you want something to eat or some coffee?" I mentioned holding my crossbody bag.
"And I know your tired but can you please take my picture I feel like I look somewhat nice" I said smiling.
"Yes Amon And I'm not taking a million Got damn pictures" she glared at me rolling her eyes.
I started posing after taking one good picture diamond rolled up fast af and I took a glance watching all the people watching all the people in line waiting.
We went inside the beauty shop making sure everything was in place for when the customers walked in.
"Damnn Diamond you finally got your shop I so happy for you" niyah said checking her self out in the mirror.
"Me too but Girl open up the door before I sit back down my stomach touching my back you wanna day dream and shit" I Laughed watching her roll her eyes
She opened up the doors it was crazy how people flooded in.
"Who's first" I watched diamond announce proudly
"Uh me too" I said excited and nervous at the same time.
I watched this pretty girl walk over to the chair with pretty hair smiling big af.
"So What you want to get?" I said putting the beauty cape around her.
"Ok so I have this lace blonde lace wig, with a small portion of the front rainbow, I just want it installed and Beach waved." She said Excited.
I got right to work getting focused instantly I finished in a about 1 single hour.
"Oh my god..." she paused for a long time.
"What?" I got nervous instantly because her daddy looked so mean like he would tear my ass apart.
"I love this, I'm bout to have these hoes drooling" She started feeling herself taking pictures on insta.
"May I please ta-take a picture" I asked nervously.
"Sure" She said taking pictures on ig.

I watched her and her dad leave giving me 450$ "Thank you, Bye" I watched them leave

"Thank you, Bye" I watched them leave.
I watched diamond chase this guy out of the door tryna give him money I don't know what happened but she crazy af tryna give his money back. Niyah and I both watched Diamond follow him.
"Niyah she need to have several seats acting like she don't want his number" I said laughing
"She want more than that number Amon"  We both laughed.
A few minutes passed Diamond ran back inside with everyone's attention "What the hell Y'all looking at?" Everyone laughed.
"Girl you ain't nowhere near slick we know you think he fine" Niyah said laughing shaking her head.
"For real" I said agreeing
"I ain't ask for yo two cents" She said shooting a bird at me and Niyah.

They day came to a end I made a total of :1567.00$
I was happy af but bills had to be paid also my rent for my booth. We walked out the shop after diamond locked everything thing and went our separate ways.
"See y'all tmr"  Diamond said getting in her car pulling off.