About last night

I woke around 10:30am I didn't have any early clients today so I could sleep in, my first client was 12:20pm I had to be ready but I was more so ready for 2:45-3 o'clock to hit cause Amir is bringing his fine ass in today.
I pulled into the the McDonald's drive thru
"Welcome to McDonald's how may I take your order?"
"Uh lemme get two number six combos with large fries and also the classic crispy chicken sandwich combo with 3 large sweet teas" I said all in one breath.
"34.27 at the first window" the lady said with a attitude.
"Trick I ain't do it to you" I said driving around
"34.27" she said with her hand out.
I pulled out 40 dollars taking my receipt proceeding to the next window.
"Here you go thank you"
"Thanks" I sitting everything down gently to prevent anything spilling over.
I pulled at the shop about 10 'minutes later but before I got I thought about FaceTiming Amir, only because I just wanted to see him.
"Nah" I said loudly
"Yes, yes Ima call" I said clicking FaceTime.
"Wait no no....well it's too late now" I said after seeing connecting appear across the screen.

"Hello" he said looking down at the phone with some guy with him

"Hey, hey ar-are you still coming to get your hair done or whatever?" I said trying my best to look some what attractive in the camera.
"Ye-" He breaking up
"Amir? My connection bad af like I can barely hear or see you" I said squinting like that was going to make it better.
"YEAH, Yeah, yeah I'm still coming" he said yelling
"Ok nigga you ain't gotta yell"
"Who you talking to?" I heard him say loud and clear.
"You I'm suppose to be scared like tf" I said smirking jerking my head back.
"Ight I gotchu wait til I get there" he said hanging up the phone.
"Whatever" I said getting out the car grabbing the McDonald's bag.
"Hey everybody" I said loudly
"I got y'all something to eat" I said to Niyah and Diamond lifting the bag up.
"Thank you, Thanks boo" Niyah and Diamond said both focused on the women they had in there chair.
"Y'all so I called Amir earlier just to see if he was still coming in" I said putting the beauty cape around my first client.
"And?" Diamond Looked Up At me
"He was like yeah but I couldn't hear him so He started yelling and was YEAH I was ok you ain't gotta yell tf" I said curling my clients hair.
"That's it?" Diamond said laughing
"Nah He was like who you talking to I was like you tf He had me fucked up fr"
After about 1 hour of installing and curling my clients lace wig I was finally done.
"Thank you, come back and see me" I said laughing waving but more so happy about making this 350$" shortly after she left, The door swung open hard af making the bell sound way louder than usual I turned around seeing Amir.
"You rea-" I began to say nicely forgetting all about our convo.
He pushed me back against my booths desk hard, putting his hand around my neck picking me up sitting down hard af on the desk knocking my combs, and scissor down "Who you was talking to again?" He said gripping the inside of my thigh with the other hand. I tensed up quickly because one it hurt a little and that was my spot.
"Nobody" I said quickly looking him in eyes, he was real deal Turing me on in almost every way possible.
"Call me Daddy" He said looking aggressive af
"Daddy" I said breathing a lil heavy.
"Oh Ight..... witcho cute ass yeah I'm ready" He said plopping down in my chair looking like
"So what were you saying Amon about how he had you fucked up" Niyah said dying laughing to the point where she almost fell down.
"Shut up" I said taking his hair out.
"He pulled tf out your card" Diamond said making everyone laugh.
I took a deep ass breath unbraiding his hair, once I finally got done is combed it out.
"A-Amir you want your hair washed" I questioned nervously but still mad.
"Yeah that's cool"
"Ight C'mon" I said walking him over to the sinks
I walked in front of him watching him smile sit down made me laugh low key.
"Aww they so fucking cute" Niyah said hitting Diamond.
"IKR And Bitch you ain't gon be cute no more you keep hitting me" Diamond said laughing.
I finished his in about 1 hour and 1/2,
"I appreciate it" he said getting up
"You welcome" I said watching walk up to me.
"Here" He said said handing 200$
"Nigga this is only like a 50$ job" I said looking at the money and back at him.
"What you doing tonight?" He said biting his lip
"Uh-"
"Not a damn thing" diamond cut me off.
"Yeah she's right"
"Ight then you tryna go out somewhere" He asked
"Yeah we can"
"Ight bet I'll come get you though"
"Ok"
"Ight" He Hugged me touching on my ass I jumped a little bit.
"Bye" I hugged him back.
I watched him leave out the shop.
"Bitch, a Nigga just asked me out" I said looking at him.
"We know, we watched" they laughed.
"Y'all I couldn't believe he came in here like that, and then he jus- he put- it was crazy af I couldn't even think straight" I said shaking my head
"He put yo ass in check" Niyah said with diamond agreeing
—————————————————
-Later-
I put on a coral color champion outfit, and my Jordan elevens.