My mum is Leilani?!

It is already Christmas. No one has seen Leilani. It is hard playing like I don't know why she's gone. I miss her.

I walk to Dumbledore's office. "Acid pops! Sugar quills! Fizz whizbies!" The gargoyle moved.

"Ah Harry, my boy. What brings you here?"

"I want to see Leilani." He demanded.

"We can't contact Ms. Lupin at the moment." Dumbledore says.

"Then can you explain your conversation with Professor Snape about her going back in time?" Harry asks losing his temper.

"Harry, you must calm down. I suggest you take a closer look at the photos of your parents in the scrapbook Rubeus gave you then go see Professor Lupin." Suggested the old man.

"Thank you!"

The young Potter looks at his parents' pictures. He notices something. He looked carefully at the picture when he was born. His mum was holding him. When he looked even closer he realized who his mum is.

"MY MUM IS LEILANI?!"

In the picture, his mum was crying and his dad sitting next to her. Who would've known? Leilani was only older than him by a few months. Leilani was his bestfriend. Turns out she was his mum. No wonder why they were so close. Should he tell Ron and Hermione? Maybe not. Especially Ron.

Harry ran to Professor Lupin's office completely ignoring Snape telling him to walk.

"Professor! I need to talk to Leila!"

"I'm sorry I can't contact her." His Grandfather replies.

"What about the mirror?" Harry says 'innocently'.

"How did you know?"

"I didn't. I just saw Leila or should I say mum talking to the mirror and heard her say dad. And you just confirmed it." Harry replies absentmindedly.

"How did you know that she is your mum?"

"Well, I went to Dumbledore's office and he told me to look carefully at the scrapbook that Hagrid gave me then talk to you."

"I did know you would've found out sooner or later." The Professor said.

"Now may I see my mum?" Harry asked hopefully.

"Fine. Here's the mirror."

"Thank you."

Harry took the mirror and said " Leilani Lupin."

Turns out Harry was right on time to see his parents in a make out session. "Ew." Harry cringes.

"Oh. Hey Harry." His mum replied in relief." I didn't want dad to see what's going on. What do you want." She turned to James, "Wait a sec."

"Well have you noticed how many people tells me that I have my mother's eyes?"

Leilani nodded.

"Well, hi mum."

Leilani stood dead in her tracks.