Chapter 1

Isla Pov...
I look around bored out of my mind with nothing to do in this big ass house. My mom and mama left about an hour ago claiming they had to go to the studio and shit.

Im the only child which is weird considering how much noise they nasty asses make at night like I cant hear them.

I turn off my tv not even interested in it anymore when my phone started ringing. Thinking it was my moms I answer with out even looking.

"Hello." I said as I answered.

"Hey baby." I scrunch up my eyebrows and look down at the caller i.d and realize it's my girlfriend. We been together for 2 years now and my moms don't even suspect a thing.

"Baby!! I miss you can you come over I'm soooo bored." I added with a little exaggeration at the end.

"Why you so dramatic??" She said while chuckling.

"No I'm not." I pouted even though she couldn't see me.

"Stop pouting cry baby. Are ya moms home kuz I'm not climbing through ya window again??" She asked.

"No they're not they been at the studio for like a hour so hurry up before they come home." I said rushing her.

"Ight imma be der in like 10 minutes I love you Issy." She told me making me smile hard and my dimples starting showing.

"Hurry up Y/N I'm not playing. I love you too daddy." I said while smirking.

I heard her laugh the hang up the phone. I turned on Netflix and started straightening up my room a little. I took a quick shower and put my hair in two braids. As I was putting on some shorts I heard somebody knocking on the door.

I opened the door and turned around leaving it open and walked to the kitchen and started grabbing snacks and drinks right away. When I turned to leave Y/N was blocking the door way with her arms wide open.

"Damn a nigga cant get a lil love??" Y/N questioned towering over my 5'2 figure. It's not hard to guess where I get my height from.

"Can you help me first??" I questioned using my head to gesture towards my arms full of junk.

"Nah give me my kiss first." She said being stubborn.

"Bye Y/N." I said with a lil attitude just to piss her off.

I walked pass her and up the steps to my room. Putting the stuff on my night stand next to my bed. When I turned around she was in my face mean mugging. Why she gotta be so fine man I swear.

"Aye on foe nem you better stop playin wit me lil girl." Y/N said looking down at me with her tall ass.

"Ok I'm sorry can i get a kiss now??" I asked poking my bottom lip out while pouting.

"Don't make that face come 'er." Her thug ass said.

"It's here baby not 'er." I told her. All she did was shrug and pull me towards her. She bent down and gave me a quick kiss which turned nasty as soon as it started. Y/N slid her hands down to my ass and squeezed it.

"Uhn uhn nope stop I wanna spend some time with you." I said quickly pulling away.

"Ard I gotchu. Whatchu wanna watch??" Y/N asked me while pulling a all black pistol out the front of her pant then started taking out stacks of money along with bags of pills,and weed out of her pants pockets. She sat all of it on my other nightstand and started stripping down to her briefs and wife beater and got in the bed.

"It don't matter." I shrugged cuddling into her chest.

She turned on love and basketball and wrapped her strong ass arms around me. She slid her big ass hands down to my ass and start giving me a booty massage.