Punishment!!!!

Shiv pov :

I don't know what to do i want to trust them and accept them as my parents but I can't because every time i think about them i only remember that how they forget me.

Today Nidhi is going with shanth and moni i wish she would be with me but i know she needs to go office and i also know she wasn't feeling comfortable with these people and thing.

I went to her room saw her brushing her long soft hair i went to near her stand behind her she smiled looking at me through mirror.

"I am going i hope you will come for me" she said turning to me i smiled "even i am miles away i will always come for you" i said hugging her.

"I'm gonna miss you" she said i smiled inhaling her scent i want her to be with me but i also want her to be happy, "Nidhi are you hiding something from me" i asked her pulling back.

Because i saw her lost in thoughts from yesterday and trying to say to me something but stopped.

"It's——nothing shiv" she said smiled at me brightly i raised my eyebrow she sighed "okay! i was thinking how to manage without you" she said wrapped her arms around me.

"Then give me a kiss that cover all the time we stayed away from each other" i said pulling her to me holding her waist.

She blushed hardly i kissed her eyes one by one she closed her eyes i trailed my lips all over her face but stopped at her lips.

She opened her eyes looking at me confusingly when she didn't feel my lips i smirked she grabbed my collar kissed me i like it when she try to dominate me but i didn't give her chance pulled her to me kissed her.

i left her lips when she is breathless i kissed her forehead "come soon" she said looking into my eyes "i will" i said.

We hear durga calling us, i held Nidhi hand in mine i don't want her to go but i don't have another choice.

We went to downstairs saw Shanth and Moni are waiting for Nidhi, she take blessings from durga and prasad, she turn to me i give her hug.

I don't care that everyone is watching us but Nidhi is not like me she blushed pushing me away i noticed that Mia wasn't got ready.

"Aren't you going" i asked her "no i will stay till aunty got recover" she said i nodded because i don't want to create some drama with this girl.

I didn't tell Nidhi about that night incident with Mia because i thought it was not important, Nidhi left to railway station in their way they meet mom in hospital tomorrow mom is going to discharge.

**************************

In night i spook to Nidhi when i was coming out from my bedroom i held door nob but i hissed in pain as i saw blood was oozing out from my right hand i saw glass piece on door knob.

How could it happen?

"Shiv what happen" durga asked coming towards me following Mia, she held my hand "oh no your hand is bleeding" she said and made me sit in bed cleaning my wound with so much worried or i was imaging.

After she banded my hand "do you want anything" she asked me "no" i said she nodded and left Mia was in my room looking at me.

"What?" i asked her after that night incident i didn't talk with her it's not like i always talk with her but now i didn't even look at her.

"You want to be with you real parents right"she asked me i didn't answer her because i don't know what to tell her.

"Shiv, i know i made a mistake but i really care about you" she said sat beside me. "See mia i can't discuss things with you" i said i know i hurt her but i really don't want to talk with her at least not now.

She left from my room i laid on bed as my phone ring i saw caller ID it was Nidhi i smiled lifting the call "hello" she said i was already missing her.

"Hey" i said "what are you doing" she asked me "nothing just lying on bed" i said i hear her breathing "how is everything" she asked me i don't want her to know about my wound, "fine i guess" i said looking at my wound.

"Nidhi are they worth for my forgiveness? should i accept them" i asked her because i can't decide what to do, there was lot of silence she finally spook after sometime like she was thinking.

"Shiv, i can't tell you because it is you who needs to trust" she said i was sensing that she was hiding something from me but i can't pressure her.

I talked with her sometime but shanth grabbed phone from her and teased me "Shiv i know you must be thinking about your parents" he said suddenly with serious tone.

"Imagine if your own child is near to you and hating you, that was enough punishment Shiv they are old they need their son in their last days, think about it" he said.

After i talked with them i went to dad room saw him sleeping if it wasn't mom and dad i don't know what i would be.

Durga and prasad were start hating me or i was thinking because they stop talking with me when i was 12 years old, they stop spending time with me after somedays i got to know that they want to give me away.

When i was twelve years old they found a family to give me away but mom and dad stopped them and adopted me as their son.

I went to downstairs when maid called me for dinner, i saw prasad was walking when he saw me he smiled at me but i kept my face neutral.

I sat on chair and about to serve myself durga stopped me "let me serve you" she said and serve my plate full of food.

I can't eat with my banded hand so i took spoon but again durga stopped me "can i feed you" she asked me with hopefully i nodded.

She start feeding me with her own hands i remembered how she used to feed me in my childhood but still i don't understand how could they sold me for money.

I coughed prasad patted my head made me drink water i felt tears formed in my eyes.

"Shiv we know you can't forgive us easily after what we did. But it was a mistake but we give you to a nice people whom we can trust blindly but after that we were busy to built money for your future" durga said while feeding me.

"But shiv we never forget you, you are still our child we loved you so much that's why we didn't plan any other children" prasad said i want to forgive them and accept them but i don't know what to do!

That night i couldn't get sleep all the memories and their care playing in my mind, i can't forgot that i saw love in their eyes i can't denied their love maybe shanth and Nidhi is right it was enough punishment for them......