Our Family

Nidhi pov :

This week went okay with shiv biological parents because they didn't like me but i don't care about them.

"Shiv, Prasad wants to talk with you an important" aunty said when we came downstairs "I don't have time mom" shiv said coldly but I squeezed his hand he looked at me and sighed nodding his head.

"i want our families go to temple in evening" prasad uncle said i look at aunty she signaled me to make shiv understand i nodded.

"i am no---" i cute him off squeezing his hand "it's okay to go to temple shiv" i said he sighed and nodded prasad uncle looked at me and left to his room.

After we two alone shiv held my shoulders made me look at him "why are you always supporting them?" he asked me i can sense his anger.

"Because going to temple is not harming to anyone" i said calmly "but Nidhi you promised me to be my side" he asked me like a kid i smiled.

"Who told you that i am not on your side" i asked him cupping his cheeks "Shiv family is god's special gift i lost mine and i don't want you to lose it because of your anger. No one can have this lucky to have two families, durga aunty and prasad uncle loves you so much you can't just push their love like that " i said he didn't said anything.

He cupped my cheeks "are you missing your mom and dad" he asked me tears formed in my eyes i looked down nodding my head, he grabbed my hand and take me to aunty and uncle room.

I don't understand why he is taking me to their room, Shiv knocked door and opened it aunty was made uncle drink juice while he was sat on bed.

"Mom and dad" he called them they both looked at us shiv wrapped his hand around my shoulder "will you be mom and dad for my Nidhi" he asked them i looked at shiv he was looking at his parents.

Tears rolled on my cheeks i can't control them now, "you don't need to ask shiv she is already our daughter" aunty said uncle smiled at me.

"I es she is our daughter" uncle said shiv turn to me "now you have a mom and dad so now you have a family, OUR FAMILY so never ever say that you don't have anyone" he said wiping my tears.

I sobbed aunty came towards me and cupped my cheeks "aunty i do--" she cut me off "call us mom and dad nidhi" she said i smiled and hugged her sobbing.

"Don't cry" aunty pulled back wiping my tears "thanks aunty" i said she narrowed her eyes i smiled "thank you mom" i said fresh tear rolled on my cheek she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Now go we need to go temple, are you coming shiv" she asked him "yes mom " shiv said wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

We came outside "so now you have a family" shiv said turn me towards him i hugged him tightly "thank you shiv because of you i got family" i said he pulled back and kissed my forehead.

"I love you" he said kissed my eyes one by one "I love you" he said and kissed my cheeks.

"Come let's go we need to go temple" i said and pushed him to his room and i left to mine for get ready.

I pick up a nice saree. after i got ready i went to check moni she don't know how wear half saree or saree because she always a tomboy type only wear jeans and t shirts sometimes wear some kurti.

After i made her ready we both went to downstairs everyone is ready i saw Mia was also coming i don't have any problem with her but sometimes i felt like she loves shiv. Anyways there is no use of talking about this now i think.