Chapter Twenty-Three: Something Smells Fishy

Start from the beginning

Natsuki gasped as Yuri gently took a hold of her waist, and began to pull her off the bed. A deep red was now planted on Natsuki's face as she struggled to get out from the grip of Yuri.

Once she could stand on the floor, she hastily shoved Yuri's hands away. "I can get up myself." The pinkette grumbled as she grabbed her clothes and stomped to a bathroom, slamming the door shut.

Yuri sighed, the blush on her face soon leaving. What I expected.. She thought bitterly as she walked into the unoccupied bathroom with her clothing.

She can't see her legs anymore? What does that mean? I quickly rush into the bathroom and glance at the side, where the showers were.

The shower was still running peacefully, a small amount of mist starting to form in the rear end mirror.

But on the tiled floor was Sayori, her hair wet as she was sitting under the water. She was shirtless, but wearing glittering gold shells and white pearls as some kind of bra. And her legs were gone. Replaced by a mix of light, dark blue, and golden scales and fins, that formed a tail looking like a sharks.

I'm stuck in a embarrassing situation, noticing how strange it is to see Sayori that revealed on the ground. Of course, I've seen more but..

"W-what happened?" I ask, turning off the shower so she can speak normally.

Sayori glances up at me, a light blush on her face from the embarrassment. "I don't know. I turned on the shower, and the water had fell on me, and then I fell, and saw this." Blinking her eyes to get rid of the water near them, she gestured to her new fish tail.

"So the water did this?" I assume. "Is the water magical too?"

Sayori shrugged. "I just wanted to take a shower!" She laughed.

I laugh with her. "It's fine. We'll get you.. uh..We can try getting you dried." I turn and reach for a white towel, and kneel down next to Sayori.

Gently, I place the towel on her tail, rubbing it back and forth gently. The fins feel.. Weird.. Embarrassingly, Sayori groans slightly, like she was enjoying us.

I continue to try and dry the water, but after a five minutes, the tail is still there.

I sigh, "Sayori, I'm really sorry if this hurts." I warn, taking the towel and furiously rubbing it on the scales of her fish tail. Sayori starts to burst out laughing, the end fins of her tail moving as she does. So her tail is really there..

"Sayori, stop moving."

"I-I'm sorr-Aaah! Ahahaha!"

I smile as I fight with her tail, trying to get it to dry up. After a moment of squirming around and ruining the towel, (The fins were so strong they ripped at the cloth,) Sayori's entire body starts to glow into a deep, ocean blue.

The light startled me to jump back. "Sayori?!" I squinted and closed my eyes as the blue light was to light. Once the light was gone, I reopened them to see a perfectly dry and naked Sayori on the floor.

She quickly jumped up to a stand, stumbling as her legs were back. "Ah! The floor is cold!"

"Your legs are back." I say, standing up and throwing the towel to the side.

Sayori looks down at her feet and smiled. "Yay! Thank you!" She then turned to the non running shower and pointed at it. "Bad shower, bad! You don't do that again, you hear?"

I chuckle at Sayori's pointless scolding. "Come on Sayori. Just put your clothes on, we can take a shower in a different bathroom when we're back."

She nodded and walked out of the bathroom and onto the carpeted floor, quickly putting in her clothes. I get undressed, and do the same.

Once we're both dressed, we walk into the second bathroom that we haven't used. I gently brush out my brunette hair in the mirror, watching each strand get stroked.

Sayori gets our her toothbrush and toothpaste, applying the latter to her toothbrush. She then balances the toothbrush on the sink counter, and turns in the sink, letting the water run.

I finish brushing out my hair, and leave the brush on the other side of the counter. Gripping onto my ribbon, I hold my hair in a ponytail, tying the ribbon around my hair, and into a bow.

Sayori places her fingers underneath the water, gently moving them back and forth and splashing some water around.

"Hey, no playing around." I giggle, still adjusting my ribbon.

She gets her hand out from underneath the running tap and smiles at me. "Aww, but it feels so nice!"

"We're going to be late for breakfast if we keep this up."

She laughs, soon turning to grab her toothbrush. She's unable to grab it as her body, once again, is turning to a dark deep blue, forcing me look away. After a second of that, a small yelp of surprise and a thud forces me to reopen my eyes.

On the floor, half naked with only shells and pearls, and her legs turned into a ocean tail, was Sayori.

She looked up at me painfully before giggling.

Knock. Knock.