Forth smiled and said, "Dad, Don't you already punished me for breaking my promise, don't do this, Beam might take it seriously!!". David just mouthed "whatever", Arthit excused himself to out while David and forth settled on the couch.

"I cleaned everyone!!!" David said while biting another piece from his chocolate, "I want to destroy them with my own hand's dad but I can't, I am glad everything is ok" forth said to David who nodded his head in understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam and kong walked back to their room, kong noticed the employees who are all avoiding his eyes with their head low after seeing him, beam smirked, kong just walked away ignoring it, kong entered beam room while wheeling him.

"Did you ditch me again for your brother?" Forth asked beam where the latter grinned ear to ear while lifting his arm, forth went and lift him in bridal style and lay him on the bed.

Beam kissed forth lips lightly, forth tried to stop it by moving away from beam but the latter moved along while wrapping his arm tightly around forth neck, beam got irritated so he stopped his kissing and grabbed forth hair "Why are you not kissing me? Kiss me!! Eat my breath!"

Beam kissed forth again, this time forth returned it with a smile. He moved to the bed and sit on beam lap while sucking beam lips, beam hissed in pain because of the position, but he ignored it and opened his mouth for forth to explore it.

Kong stood like a statue with round eyes, sweats, and flushed cheeks, kong witnessed their kissing before too, in fact they kissed many times in front of their family, but in the last 5 years they never act like in front of others, kong knows it's because of him, they even sleep separately when he visits their home, Now seeing them like this again make kong feel warm, and new arousal he is feeling is tingling him, Beam commands and forth obedience makes him want to do it with Arthit.

"Hmm.... (cough)....stop it P'beam spare my eyes!" Kong raised his voice after seeing them not breaking their kiss. Beam glanced at kong with a flushed face and swollen lips "No way in hell I am gonna stop!!!! Go and ask your boyfriend if you also want it" beam said to kong with an evil smirk.

Kong blushed, he shouted while trying to maintaining his poker face "Who said I want it!!! I told you to stop because it's hospital you know that!....".

Arthit cut him off by entering with his voice "So you don't want it??", startled kong turned to come face to face with Arthit, kong gulped his saliva because of Arthit closeness and cold eyes "You know what? you need a punishment!!! Who gave you the permission to roam around!!!"

Kong took two steps back but Arthit got his wrist and dragged him out, before closing the door Arthit stared forth coldly "Don't forget you should not do it without my clearance," and slammed the door harshly. Forth got worried and asked, "will kong be alright??"

Beam smiled and nodded his head, he approached forth lips for another kiss but forth backed away quickly "No!! I don't want to hurt you!! Don't do this!! You are a doctor yourself!!" Beam nodded his head with a sigh. "Ahh...ok ok! Do me a favor forth, will you please visit my cabin for me?"

~~~~~~~~

Arthit take kong to the elevator, kong raised his eyebrows in confusion, "where are we going P?", Arthit didn't answer him, he dragged kong to his cabin and locked it, he opened another door inside his cabin.

"Vow...P is this your resting area ? It's nice!!" Kong shows his two thumbs up sigh, Arthit went and hugged kong from behind "Are you alright kong??" Arthit asked in a gentle tone his cold eyes vanished instantly.

"Hmm... I am alright P, I never take this type of thing to my heart so don't worry" kong assured while rubbing Arthit hand which wrapped around his waist, Arthit left kong and went to his drawer, taking the papers he went near kong, he gave the papers to kong.